Поддержка русского языка

Попробовал загрузить http://www.sugarforge.org/frs/download.php/10140/rapira_pack_russian-6.5.11.zip, загрузилось ОК, но на стартовом экране после выбора русского языка только пустая страница. убирая русский - все ок. Что это может быть? Должно работать, ситсема построена на SugarCRM 6.5

Hi kashmrnsky,

We have deployed the language pack you provided on SuiteCRM 7.0.0 and it has worked successfully. Please provide more information about your deployment of SuiteCRM and any other modules you have installed or anything which may be conflicting with the language pack.

Мы развернули вам языковой пакет предоставляемых на SuiteCRM 7.0.0 и она работала успешно. Просьба представить дополнительную информацию о развертывании SuiteCRM и любые другие модули, которые вы установили или что-либо, что может находиться в противоречии с языковым пакетом.

Thanks,

Will.

2 Likes

Hi Will,
I installed SuiteCRM and activated only event module. nothing more. I tried to install the Russian language as system, but I can not do logout. After reload the English language again.

Hi kashmrnsky,

Did you upload the ZIP to the module loader and install the language pack, then log out of the system and select russian language pack and then login? We followed these steps and the language pack has installed successfully.

Thanks,

Will.

Yes for all questions. Installed successfully, but do not login in russian
I will find this in screencast http://youtu.be/rXWdYvY_0Yk

Hi kashmensky,

After you have installed the Russian language pack, you need to logout and select Russian on the login page, then login using your details for SuiteCRM to change to Russian.

Thanks,

Will.

Ok. I will install clean SuiteCRM and I’l record installation and login processes, tomorrow.

Intall again, everything works like a charm
Thank you!
Устновил второй раз, все заработало. Отключил опцию распознавания IP адреса в настройках. Грешу на нее. Хотя не понятно почему выдавало сообшение об ошбке IP.

Та же проблема, установил rapira_pack_russian-6.5.11 выбираю Русский, пустая страница, Английский - все ОК. Даже попробовал установить Итальянский - все ОК. Сижу второй день не могу решить проблему…

на новой установке оно как-то сначало работало, но через некоторое время - то же самое.

Hi guys,

Are there any errors in your log file? Do you have the correct permissions set? Is the language set to Russian in your admin panel as well as when you login? How long did this work for before reverting to not working again? The person who wrote the Russian language pack for SugarCRM is writing a dedicated SuiteCRM language pack which will be part of the standard SuiteCRM release. We do not have a date but the language pack is in beta development.

Thanks,

Will.

The problem is in autogenerated files “custom/modules//Ext/Language/ru_ru.lang.ext.php”.
The standard BOM signature (hex EF BB BF) inexplicably is located inside some of these files, just after the starting string “//WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated”. But it’s “illegal”, so we get PHP parse error.

Люди подскажите где вы русский нашли?

Hi guys,

The russian language pack can be found on Sugar Forge. There will be a dedicated SuiteCRM language pack released in future SuiteCRM releases.

Thanks,

Will.

http://www.sugarforge.org/frs/?group_id=443

1 Like

та же история - скачал-загрузил в языках и локале все есть выбрал по дефолту - пустой экран :kiss:
Смотрел Ваше видео (делаю один к одному - УВЫ111 пустой экран :dry:
Где и что копать :frowning:

The source of the problem with russian translation is SecuritySuite ru_ru language files: some of them contains mix of EOL (end of lines) and also UTF-8 with BOM, so parse error breakes all system through error in users and admin module’s files, mixed EOLs also in vardefs files of this module (Secuirty Groups)

Была та же проблема при установке на SuiteCRM 7.0.1 (Sugar 6.5.16 (Сборка 1082), решил редактированием нескольких файлов локализации, а именно:

1. custom/modules/Users/Ext/Language/ru_ru.lang.ext.php (диалог авторизации)
  2. custom/modules/Administration/Ext/Language/ru_ru.lang.ext.php (отображаемый контент)

В обоих случаях в файле между заголовком “<?php” и строчками значений стоял знак “.”, который и мешал нормальной работе.
В решении помогло отслеживание изменений в лога ошибок apache (у меня Fedora 19 - /var/log/httpd/error.log)

Had the same problem when installing on SuiteCRM 7.0.1 (Sugar 6.5.16 (Build 1082), I decided to edit multiple files of localization, namely:

1. custom/modules/Users/Ext/Language/ru_ru.lang.ext.php (autorisation dialog)
  2. custom/modules/Administration/Ext/Language/ru_ru.lang.ext.php (displayed content)

In both cases, in file between the header “<? Php” and lines with values ​​was a sign “.”, which prevented normal operation.
The decision helped to track changes in the error log of apache (I have Fedora 19 - / var / log / httpd / error.log)

Выложите куданить оригинальный модуль англ языка, я переведу

Hi guys,

I would like to let you know that once bugs are fixed in SuiteCRM regarding languages, there will be a fully translated Russian language pack integrated as a standard “out of the box” feature of SuiteCRM.

Thanks,

Will.

1 Like