SuiteCRM 8.0.3 Internal Server Error for home, profile, admin, about menu items and email module

Hello,
I have followed the installation guide and installed SuiteCRM 8.3 on Debian 10 with PHP 8.0.15 and all other inline with compatibility matrix. I manage not to have any System Check Warnings before I proceed with the installation.
After first login, majorty modules works working but when accessing email module, home page, admin page, profile and about page etc I can see the header and menu of SuiteCRM but below I’m getting the following error:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator …
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Hi @vamos_tamos,

Sorry for the delay in replying. And thank you for trying out SuiteCRM 8.

That error is usally related with a misconfiguration of RewriteBase in the legacy .htaccess. At the moment there is a bug in the generation of that value.

Does your vhost configuration point directly to <suite8-path>/public? If so it may be just a matter of changing the RewriteBase in public/legacy/.htaccess to /public.

Please have a look at the following post for more info:

Hope this helps

No worries. I used that post from another topic and that was exactly the issue. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Hi @vamos_tamos,

Glad to know you were able to solve it.

How did you solve it?
I looked throu the topic sent above but i didnt really figure out what the problem was.
PS: i have a fresh install of 8.1.2 the htaccess file looks different

Your solutions didn’t work… i have tried every possibility.