Home Pages blank for all but one user

We are testing SuiteCRM. I am using the Turnkey Linux edition installed in a VM on our local LAN. We have a handful of users experimenting with it. After logging in with the admin user, the first user I created was for our Business Development Manager. I gave him admin privileges. From day one, every category Home page has been fully populated for this user. Yet every other user (even my admin login) has blank Home screens. Sometimes, we get “There was an error processing your request, please try again at a later time.” and “If this error persists, please have your administrator disable Ajax for this module.” What’s strange, though, is our Business Development Manager’s user never gets these messages and the Home screens always populate. I even tried logging in with my admin account on his PC and I get no Home screens. I log out, he logs in, he gets Home screens.

I have tried a lot of the Permissions fixes posted on here as well as disabling/enabling Home module for Ajax and Quick Repair and Rebuild. Nothing helps. But since his user does not have any issues, I’m thinking none of these fixes are applicable anyway?

I’ve gone through his user settings side-by-side with my admin user settings and I cannot for the life of me see anything different.

Any ideas? I’d really appreciate whatever help can be provided! Thanks!

We updated suitecrm from 7.8 to 7.13 | PHP 7.4 | Ubuntu 22.04 and now when we check home page for all Admin users, it is blank screen and also we got blank screen for normal user.

@tkoehn, could you help us?

We are gonna try these solutions.
Link - Blank Admin Page - #6 by Will

Link - Dashboard Empty - Ajax Error

Link - Why Blank Page And No Access After Small Changes?

Link - Blank Home Screen - #8 by Garryspight

@rsp

A solution that you can do yourself -would be to upgrade in smaller version steps. 7.8 to 7.10 or 11 first maybe.

And make sure your cron is switched off first!

eg this will do 7.8 to 7.11
– https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/releases/download/v7.11.9/SuiteCRM-Upgrade-7.8.x-to-7.11.9.zip

From the Github SuiteCRM releases page.

1 Like