Dashboard Empty - Ajax Error

Anybody have their dashboard just go blank? or have the error "There was an error processing your request, please try again at a later time. At the bottom of the popup, “If this error persists have your administrator disable Ajax for this module”.

I have gone through just about everything and have disabled Ajax all together, but nothing fixes this. I have dropped the database and installed a new instance, then imported the old database. After the import the error comes back and is blank after the disabling of the Ajax.

This started when I was on 7.11.22. I have since upgraded all the way through to 7.13 hoping that it would fix this somehow. No luck.

If I drop the database and import the database immediately following a clean install, all is well. It appears to be something in the database, but I can’t find it.

Have run all of the repairs, disabled Ajax, and upgraded to 7.13 and my PHP version is 7.4.

Appreciate it if someone has some insight on this issue. Thanks.

sb

You need to focus your troubleshooting on an actual PHP error, look in both your logs. Pay attention to the timestamps to relate your actions in the UI to what comes up in the logs.

Thanks for the suggestion. The below is a log entry everytime that I click on HOME in the menu bar

[Sat Apr 22 03:31:37.063577 2023] [php7:error] [pid 782714] [client 192.168.50.1:52573] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘include/social/facebook/facebook.class.php’ (include_path=‘/var/www/suitecrm:/var/www/suitecrm/include/…:.:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/suitecrm/include/social/get_feed_data.php on line 156

I looked into admin/connector and nothing is enabled on any connector.

Your suggestion was the best thing I have heard in weeks. I started watching the logs and this error about the facebook connector
“require_once(custom/modules/Connectors/connectors/sources/ext/rest/facebook/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/suitecrm/include/social/facebook/facebook.class.php on line 10”

I read that file and read line 10. Followed that path and realized that the config.php was in fact missing. I copied the source file from 7.13 (I don’t think it mattered the version) just that the config.php file was missing and was required.

I copied the config.php to the custom/modules/Connectors/connectors/sources/ext/rest/facebook. Set the ownership to the apache user and chmod to 755 and it worked.

Thank you so very much for the suggestions. You are my hero for the week…

1 Like