Blank page when I do any action!

Dear All,

I would appreciate your help very much!

I get a blank page when I do action on the Suitecrm! for example, creating a lead or a contact, deleting a lead, and so on!

I used the repair tool without any effect or diagnostic tool and found nothing new in the Suitecrmsystem.

I just asked here one week back about an issue, and I did fix it by using the reply of @chirag_biz309, but I do not know if it does affect anything else. I am new to the whole thing.

What should I do or check next? Any help?

Thanks a lot
Hesham

Hello @OPS-Hesham

When you open the CRM instance then initially face the problem or after that?

And What version of SuiteCRM and PHP are you using?

Thanks.

Thanks a lot for your quick, and kind reply.

When you open the CRM instance then initially face the problem or after that?

No, it works fine

And What version of SuiteCRM and PHP are you using?

SuiteCRM (7.12.7) and PHP(7.4.3).

I want to indicate that I have had this issue since the beginning of the week, and I did not have it at all before.

Thanks!

Hello @OPS-Hesham

Right now, inside the module subpanel does have records seen, after the database failure problem was fixed.

@chirag_biz309
I did not understand what should I do, I am sorry!

Any idea about how to fix that? :slight_smile:

Did you have a recent database upgrade? Which model and version of database are you running?

I did not upgrade the database, and I don’t know how to tell you the model or database versions. I am using MySQL. Could you please advise?

Thanks

I’m sure Google has an answer for you…

Why are you talking like that? I thought it was a forum to help beginners coming with problems with the software. I did not change anything to the code and am trying to get help with my problem and learning during the path.

I am not a database guy or a PHP coder, I am still just a user, and I explained what exactly happened to my system. You don’t have to show off that you are really smart and others are stupid and do know nothing!!

You don’t have to reply to my threat if you don’t want to help.

Thanks

@OPS-Hesham

can you share a screenshot of your error?

@chirag_biz309
Do you mean the blank page that I am getting or the Suitecrm log error?

@OPS-Hesham

Suitecrm log error screenshot.

@chirag_biz309

@OPS-Hesham you misunderstand the tone of my reply. I did not say I was clever and that you were stupid.

I just know from my looong experience in these forums that when people go into that mode of asking things from other users that they could easily get in a minute by googling, it’s not a good path. You grow dependent on others and you don’t learn. And if I spend my time answering that sort of question I don’t have time to help other people or answer more elaborate questions.

Finally, I didn’t answer you because I don’t know the answer. I’ve done it before, but I forgot how. I’d have to go into Google to be able to answer you. So I advised you to save your time and mine and go directly to Google yourself. No need to take it personally.

Peace.

@pgr

I do come here after googling my problem first, trust me.

I did not find any threat on the same issue, only stuff after the new installation, which is not my case. Therefore I asked here. However, excuse me as well. I and others rely on that CRM system; consequently, I am trying to get help ASAP. I will consider your advice next time.

Thanks

@OPS-Hesham

I have checked your problem in my SuiteCRM instance v7.12.7 and PHP v7.4.
When the v7.12.7 instance was installed then I faced a “database failure” error in every module sub-panel. But after fixing this, I get to see sub-panel records of every module perfectly.

I am not facing any problems.

1 Like

@OPS-Hesham

I have seen the fatal error in your suitecrm.log “Could not connect to DB server localhost as opssuitecrm. port: No such file or directory”, I think due to this your CRM instance does not work properly.

Were you able to find out your MySQL version?

The FATAL errors in your screenshot are not recent; they seem to be earlier than the previous database problem that you solve din the other thread.

Do you have any current errors, do they look the same?

1 Like

@chirag_biz309

I just saw that while sending the screenshot to you. However, I did not have any problems before one week, and it seems that the DB server is not connected correctly why. But I have the database filled with new data daily as I use the CRM. I am not sure what is going on.

If I have this error, it means I can not access the database because I can not connect, which is incorrect. So what is going on?