White Screen while System Check when trying to upgrade

I would focus on this message if I were you :point_up:

You can try applying this fix manually

although it should already be included with the package.

If you keep getting problems please state exactly which package you’re trying to apply.

I made the changes proposed by the github post.
However now I pass the system check but then the “next” button is missing

the only thing I could find about this was this post:

so I set all permissions again. However I don’t understand what is meant by resetting ownership to apache in this post since I don’t use apache. All my files are owner by the ftp user that I have from hetzner. It’s the same user that owns all files from the original suite installation that runs well (I obviously try to upgrade on a clone installation)

I think your owner is probably already correct.

We know there is a bug with the missing “Next” button in the Wizard, lots of people are getting it, but we stlll don’t know hoe to reproduce it. I think we need some more technical user to get the but so he/he can diagnose it fully.

Well my installation is doing this. How could I help doing some progress here?

Regarding my problem: Is there a way to get a fresh install of the newest version and feed it with all modules/settings/data that I’m using now?

Somebody (a developer) with Windows, a PHP debugger and getting this bug in a reproducible manner, needs to go through this and get to a more precise diagnosis. Other than that, I don’t have many ideas… :frowning: sorry

alright, thanks for your help so far :slight_smile: