Undefined popups

I get a “403 forbidden” error when accessing it, but maybe your site isn’t supposed to be public on the web?

This sounds basic, but have you tried from other browsers / other computers / other networks?

Maybe there is some other level of caching interfering somewhere…

I can access the files by clicking on the links - not sure why you can’t

I have tested it in multiple browsers all with the same problem

Cache on browser has been cleared

The Instance I copied this one from works
properly

If you can access internally, and I can’t access externally, I would look for any firewalls / web server configuration problems.

You can probably test it simply by clicking those links from your mobile while connected through mobile data (different network).

Yup I get the same error if I try and connect externally but that may be a red herring as I get the undefined issue internally

Also 2 other Sugar sites on the same server using the same http.conf work properly without the undefined issue

Maybe you can try the other repairs in Admin related to rebuilding Javascript.

But keep looking for web server configuration issues, web caches, firewalls…

I have tried all the repairs :frowning:

Have you updated the .htaccess file after cloning your instance?
It contains some reference to a local path so, if you clone it you also have to change that reference in .htaccess.

check also config.php for paths and urls

I’ve literally just checked the .htaccess file :slight_smile:

That was the problem

Feeling a bit of an idiot ast the moment

Almost every sysadmin problem looks idiotic once discovered, but before discovery… that’s the hart part :slight_smile:

The important thing is that your problem is solved!

… and that I can add another case of “I swear Ive looked into every aspect of permissions and they’re fine” to my list :slight_smile:

although I must admit I didn’t mention that one here.

Not the permissions :slight_smile:

Just completely forgot the .htaccess file

Ended up doing a search for any file that included the instance I had cloned it from - wish I had done that on Friday

Please solve my problem too. undefined errors in popups in studio ?

Hello,
Do rebuild your .htaccess file. It can be an issue of rewrite base path.

Admin->Repair-.Rebuild .htaccess file

Yes you are right it solves the issue. Can you please help me in another issue.I am editing sub panel (Documents) of contact modules but its get reset after save and deploy. Please help

Do you mean you are changing files by hands or via studio? Please elaborate your question. May be by screenshot or small video.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Urdhva Tech

Ok let me show you demo please be there for sometime

Watch this video contacts subpanel documents get reset after save and deploy. why is this so ?
Why this is so ? please tell

It could be an issue of file permission or ownership.
You can identify the issue by checking suitecrm.log or apache error log.
Do you have anything in your browser console? Is there any error there?

Thanks & Regards,
Team Urdhva Tech

This is the error
http://mydomain.com/namit/suitecrm/cache/index.php?entryPoint=getImage&themeName=SuiteP&imageName=dashletclose.png 403 (Forbidden)

seriously i am fedup with this permission issue . What was the correct permission values for suitecrm in cpanel?

This might help you.

1. Help with permissions error 7.8.2
  2. https://docs.suitecrm.com/admin/installation-guide/downloading-installing/

Thank You Let me check.