Turning on developer mode not able to load suite crm 8.5 in linux os shared hosting

cPanel Version 110.0 (build 20)
Apache Version 2.4.46
MySQL Version 5.7.31-cll-lve
Architecture x86_64
php 8.0 (tried 7.4 too)
Operating System linux
suitecrm version 8.5
file permission given according to documentation before and after installation
config file edited for default file permission
tried deleting files and folder inside cache folder

wehen i am trying to figureout whats the cause of not able to repair.

one of the user here suggest to check for details of error and try to change env files “prod” to “dev” mode and after then suitecrm not open and give error similar to attached image.

is anyone have previously face issue any solution how could i solve this issue

then later i have to figureout why i am not able to repair from admin section.

main problem is when i am trying to repair > quick repair and rebuild>got a error “unexpected error when calling action” then its come in main dashboard.

here is main issue discussion:

You shouldn’t touch the cache folder. It contains data required by the Suite: emails, documents, images, etc.

Is there any way to rebuild cache folder?

Even before clear cache folder not works too.

You could restore your cache folder from backup. Is this a production system or test/development system?

More about cache folder - it isn’t really a cache folder:

To enable developer mode on Suite 8.x, you must run additional commands, these commands install additional files required by developer mode, read this thread to find out the commands to run:

Official guide, how to install developer mode.

Its a test version.

Will copy from another backup.

Trying to creat working setup for shared hosting.

I able to successfully run through auto installer but i would like to install manually.

I think there is confusion here about two completely different cache folders: one is the symfony cache which you can clear safely with the symfony console command. This is only applicable to SuiteCRM v8.

The other is the v7 cache folder which is what Chris was referring to. You need to be more selective clearing anything under this folder. In v8, this appears under public/legacy/cache.

About the Doctrine FATAL error - it’s possible that simply rebuilding the vendor directory for dev environment can fix it.

If you have proper backups and don’t mind breaking your server, please try installing composer, then move vendor directory (you can delete it later if not needed)

mv vendor vendor.BAK

and then run

composer install

(for the normal production environment you would run composer install --no-dev)

Note that I normally don’t have to mess with vendor folder when swapping Symfony environments - I’m only suggesting this because you got that crash.