SuiteCRM Responsive Theme

The Suite 7 theme will persist for the foreseeable future, but the responsive theme will become the default theme.

Hi

I installed the Master CRM, I saw the Suite7 themin the Them folder
But when I go in User preference I donā€™t have other choice exept Classic Theme

Ant idea ?

Many thanks

Classic is the suite7 theme

Hi

Thank you for your answer, but I donā€™t see the interface youā€™ve describe in the beginning of the post.

BR

Hi Bondoux,

You have to download and install the ā€œbranchā€ - suite_responsive - , otherwise you can not test the theme.

ā€œMaster,ā€ the current suite version is without the new theme

Update as of 02/02/2015

There have been many updates and bug-fixes to the theme which can be seen on the suiteresponsive branch.

The theme has now been renamed appropriately to ā€˜SuiteRā€™.

In the coming weeks for the Beta and Production releases we will continue to test and fix further bugs.

We will continue to enhance the UX, specifically menus and table/data structure on mobile/tablet.

If anyone discovers any bugs, please describe and attach a screen shot so that we can confirm/resolve.

Thanks,

Will.

For those of you who follow the theme development, we have released the SuiteCRM 7.2 Beta 3.

This release includes the Responsive Theme and can be downloaded here

Feel free to download, install and test the theme and the new functionality.

Feedback and bug reports will help refine and enhance the theme for the production release.

Thanks,

Will.

Does anyone know where to locate the theme color settings? I have looked everywhere! lol. Any help would be appreciated!

@Will, keep up the awesome work! :slight_smile:

Hi Wally,

Theme Settings are located under the Advanced OpenAdmin Tab in Admin.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will,

I have downloaded and installed SuiteCRM responsive theme. Its looks awesome. I have found some of issues mentioned below.

• 1.Menu hidden in Adding dashlets.
  • 2.In responsive view Detail view Label override corresponding value.
  • 3.Email settings alignments

Thanks & Regards,
Arunkumar.S

Thank you for highlighting these bugs.

We will address these for the production release.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi,
the new theme will have a sticky menu?

Kind regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Do you mean a Fixed menu, where when scrolling the menu is fixed to the top of the screen?

If so, this is standard in the new theme.

The sidebar can also be toggled.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi,

I have version 7.2.0 Beta 3 installed, and I chose Suite R as the default theme, but I donā€™t see any changes. What am I doing wrong? I cleared the cache.

Thanks,

Benoit

Hi Benoit,

I would advise upgrading to SuiteCRM 7.2, as this has just been released.

Your issue could be permissions related, ensure you run a Quick Repair & Rebuild to clear any caching issues within SuiteCRM.

Download the SuiteCRM 7.2 production release here to benefit from the latest Responsive Theme changes/release.

As always, please feed back and report bugs, to continue to build the best open source CRM.

Thanks,

Will.

You have to set your the theme in your user profile, as it is a user preference.

I have upgraded to 7.2 and set the themes to enabled. However I have no input in user profile which says set theme. Am I missing something

Hi there,

There should be a ā€˜Themeā€™ tab where you can specify your user specific theme.

Thanks,

Will.

Iā€™ve looked at the demo and yes there is a tab called called themes. However on our copy no such tab appears. In fact looking at the code the themes tabs are surrounded by
{if $SHOW_THEMES}

• {$MOD.LBL_THEME}

• {/if}

Could you have disabled all other themes ?

if there is only one theme enabled in the admin section i dont think users get an option to change themes ?

Ian