office365 email setup

I’m trying to setup Email in Admin, Email settings - Configure email settings, for Office365 online,
Exchange Server: smtp.office365.com
Port: 587
TLS
Use SMTP Authentication: ON
This works fine for the admin but all the other users fail. even me as a user with my email set up the same as above.
Help!!!

We use Office365 for individual accounts - but it doesn’t work for group accounts (cases etc).
Under profile:
Mail Server Address: smtp.office365.com
IMAP
SSL
Port: 993

Is this business office365 or personal?

Business

Yes same here, Office 365 Business … nothing happening with IMAP … no messages, nothing. Tests okay. Then … nothing.

:huh:

As I mentioned above Office365 BUSINESS works for users, but not for group accounts.

"
We use Office365 for individual accounts - but it doesn’t work for group accounts (cases etc).
Under profile:
Mail Server Address: smtp.office365.com
IMAP
SSL
Port: 993
"

O365 Business.

Can’t get it to work for Users or Group.

SMTP ERROR: Password command failed: 535 5.7.3 Authentication unsuccessful [MN2PR19CA0035.namprd19.prod.outlook.com]

I am having the same issue i tried gmail account and was successful so has something to do with office 365 i even tried calling go daddy which is who i have my office 365 with and they were no help and said that all they could do is give me server settings and that is it i am currently switching to gsuites but does anyone have anyway i can fix this before i switch to gsuites?

My issue was in Azure (Office365). You have to enable legacy email authentication.

@johnwreford
Where in azure do i enable that ? Please

Hi. How do you use office365 to send quotes, or reset password? Is office365 supported?

Hello @johnwreford

If you would not mind, please guide me to where to enable “legacy email authentication” for Office365.

Thanks so much.

Office365 gives some issues to authenticate. Check this post for a work around:

Thanks,