Kanban board for any SuiteCRM modules

The logical development of the package Kanban board for the Opportunities module - #2 by Mac-Rae.

In this Release, the ability to display a list of any module in the form of a kanban board has been added.

The modules for which the kanban board will be displayed are configured in the administration (you can choose any modules)

You can also select the field by which the columns in the board will be built.

link to github: https://github.com/SidorkinAlex/Opportunities_kanban

Kanban board for SuiteCRM modules

Github | Ru | En

image image

support the project

https://yoomoney.ru/to/410013242088802

поддержи проект

https://yoomoney.ru/to/410013242088802

progekt in github

Installation

Before installation, you must make a backup copy of the system files!

To install, you need to download the latest version of the plugin from the link https://github.com/SidorkinAlex/Opportunities_kanban/releases/download/2.0.0/Build_2_0_0.zip

Then in SuiteCRM open the Module Loader (Administration → Module Loader)

Download package archive

Click the install button.

After installation, you need to make a Quick Repair and Rebuild (Admin → Repair ->Quick Repair and Rebuild)

Setting

After installing the package, go to Administration → Configuring modules for which the kanban board is available

On the settings page, select the modules for which the ability to display as a kanban board will be available.

page ннастройки

After selecting the modules for which the ability to display as a kanban board will be available, when switching to these modules, a link will be available in the left panel to go to the board page or module settings (if the settings for the module are not saved for this user)

the Kanban board display button in the menu модуля

The first time you go to the Kanban board page, you go to the kanban board settings page for a specific module. The settings of each module are located in a separate tab, and require separate saving Modules for which the settings of the Kanban board are saved are colored green.

custom module tabs for kanban доски

Setting up the field for selecting columns on the Kanban board

To select a field from the values of which columns will be formed on the Kanban board, specify this field in the Select field from the stages field (only fields of the enumeration type are displayed)

field for configuring kanban speakers доски

Customizing columns

Configuring speakers for a kanban board

To set the desired column sequence, set the sequence you need from top to bottom (will be converted to a sequence from left to right)

column settings

check the display colum checkbox to display the column on kanbandosk

check the display opportunity checkbox to display the record in the column (it is not recommended to check completed with success and canceled in the final columns)

Customizing header fields

Setting the fields that will be displayed in the card lining, if there are several fields, then they will be separated by the symbol - setting the titles of the cards

Field for sorting cards on the board

Setting up the field by which sorting will be performed (Sorting will be reversed) in the kanban column of the board.

setting up колонок

Board column height

Specifies the height of the board on the page board height

License

MIT

5 Likes

Thank you for the latest release and sharing this. Kudos to you. :+1:

really nice module. I tried to install the module but when I run the module loader the installation aborts at 82% and I get the following message:

**Parse error**: syntax error, unexpected 'SugarBean' (T_STRING), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST) in **D:\xampp\htdocs\suiteCRM\suiteCRM-7-XAMPP\modules\BOARD\BOARD.php** on line **68**

any ideas? I use the 7.11.21 version of SuiteCRM

Edit, also found out, that the version inside the manifest.php is still 1.0.3 guess that should be 2.0 right?

specify the php version?

if you want a quick response to your problems, make mistakes on github

A new patch has been released.
Fixed manifest bugs.
Fixed php errors when viewing and configuring modules.

https://github.com/SidorkinAlex/Opportunities_kanban/releases/download/2.0.1/Build_2_0_1.zip

The following elements will be added in the next release :
The number of cards in the column and the button for loading cards in columns in which cards for dynamic loading are not displayed

3 Likes

Hi,

We have SuiteCRM v7.11.18, MySQL 8 and php 7.3.

Tried the various installs via https://github.com/SidorkinAlex/Opportunities_kanban/releases/download/2.0.1/Build_2_0_1.zip and Kanban board for any SuiteCRM modules and both didn’t fully install.

When I would then go to Admin-Repair, the Repair would stop by “BOARD”.

Only way was to delete all files on the server and restore selected working files back, then applying permissions (we create a sh file that handles that), and the CRM is back to normal.

To me is sounds something around the version, the last reported was v7.11.15 and we’re on 7.11.18.

A few questions.

Do you have new installs for v7.11.18? Or Any guidance/advice?

We’re a small startup, your help is truly appreciated.

Thanks all!

This package only works on php >= 7.4

Hi palach

I have installed php 7.4 as kanban view was not working on php 7.3

What should be the suitecrm version? Os there any specific version or suitecrm aa well…

my code is written using typing properties, they will appear only from 7.4 if anyone has a desire, I am ready to accept an mp to fix this. We are staying on version 7 on our project and from it we will probably do an open source project gradually developing. the use of the Angular in SuiteCRM8 and the complete transition of the kernel to a new architecture scared us away from this project, especially since we started our own on vue. js and we can’t just switch from it to angular anymore

Greeting, palach!

I’m having troubles with the module; I’m using the version 8.2.1 of SuiteCRM and when I try to add the Kanban board, it appears an error: “Error ocurred while fetching data”. I’ve followed all the steps, could you please help me?

Thanks for your patience,

The board version is only compatible with the SuiteCRM 7 version. for version 8, it was in the roadmap for 8.2. In view of this, I found it impractical to adapt this package for version 8.

Is it possible to add filters in kanban view to show records based on filters applied

yes, it is feasible. There were considerations for the implementation of the filter pop-up, but they never got around to it, and version 8 appeared. I know that in some raelizations filters were inserted for specific modules and it was easy to implement. it is more difficult to make universal filters from the list, but it is also feasible.

Hi @palach ! I hope you are well!

I’m testing version 8.5.1, but I couldn’t identify the Kanban View that was planned for version 8.2. Do you know if it has already been implemented? Or if SalesAgile reported a precision to launch this functionality?

Hi, I don’t follow SuiteCRM releases. As far as I know, at some point this functionality disappeared from the roadmap.

I understood. Even so. Thank you very much!

1 Like