Importing contacts problem

Hi,

I am currently importing contacts into SuiteCMR.
When importing contacts, the import summary shows me 1700 successfully imported contacts but when I go to the “Contacts” module I find 1760.
I can’t see where they are coming from.
(before the import there were 0 contacts in my instance)

Has anyone encountered this problem before?
Thank you for your help.

Hi,
did you have a closer look at the csv? I once was experiencing something similar, back then the issue was caused by a malformed csv (I believe it was about nested double quotes like "this is my text "and a quote in it""). Just a wild guess, but maybe it helps :slight_smile:

E: are there any hooks or workflows that could trigger a contact creation as well?

1 Like

Hi,

I’m not sure if this is a good idea or not, but I’ll have to check.
Thanks for the lead
I will send you a feedback

1. Do you have any filter applied on listview?
  2. To verify check contacts table in database.
1 Like

hi @crmspace @sagarjaydeep ,

I have checked the csv file and it is good. I have also emptied my database and re-imported my contacts.
The problem is related to the display in suitecrm, it displays the same contacts 2 or 3 times
1 selectionne
When I select a display of the contact “richard”, suitecrm does not give me the hand to perform actions.
2 selectionnees
I have to select both views of the “richard” contact, so that I can do actions in batch.
and you can see on the screenshot that I have selected 2 contacts “richard” but suitecrm only detects one selected contact.
However, in my database there is only one contact “richard”.

Have you ever encountered this problem?
Thanks

This one is similar thread

1 Like