German Language pack

The question remains does the german speaking community want a free language pack or a commercial one.

@Will - still haven’t heard from you which language template is a good one to start from.

beckscocoa, gratis von meinem Link auf der vorigen Seite geladen und nur für zahlende Kunden auf der eigenen Webseite anbieten? Da schon viel übersetzt war ist es schon eine Frechheit wegen einiger selbst hinzugefügter Begriffe (falls du das gemacht hast) jetzt Geld dafür zu verlangen.

Das deutsche Sprachpaket hast du gratis geladen und es sollte auch deine Version des Sprachpakets gratis für alle geben.

Dafür gibts ein rotes Stricherl von mir.

Also, für alle gibt es eine GRATIS-Version wo es nur wenig zum anpassen gibt unter http://www.sugarforge.org/frs/?group_id=9
Vielleicht hat ja jemand Zeit und kann die etwas überarbeiten und wieder allen zum freien Download anbieten.

Die Sprachdatei ist NICHT VON MIR … ich habe sie nur nach langem suchen gefunden und auch hier einen Link reingestellt. Andere haben die anscheinend auch gefunden und verlinken nun zu einer kostenpflichtigen überarbeiten Sprachdatei.

Tesar!
Mitnichten hab etwas geladen. Also erst lesen und nachschauen, als andere Kommentatoren blöd anzumachen.
Ich hab den Link entdeckt, und dann hier eingestellt, weiter nichts.

Traurige Welt, wenn mit Kanonen geschossen wird, wo es ein wenig normale Kommunikation genügen würde.

beckscocoa,

da du ja schon 2 mal auf die kostenpflichtige Sprachdatei gelinkt hast und diese anscheinend selbst gekauft hast, weil bei zwei mal darauf verlinken mußt du ja sehr zufrieden damit sein, kannst der Allgemeinheit die Sprachdatei sicher zur Verfügung stellen :wink:

Meldungen wie:

"[i]Hi Rupert,

I believe there is no more need for a translation into German:
It’s already translated:

www.is…t/suitecrm-sprachdateien-7-02-online-2/[/i]"

oder einfach einen Kommentar nur mit dem Link auf die Seite sind nicht grad fördernd für Anwender die anbieten es zu übersetzen.

Nachdem du als zweiten Kommentar zum von mir geposteten Link auf die alte Version der Sprachdatei “Passt perfekt, danke” gepostet hast nimmt man an du hast die Datei vom Link genommen … vielleicht etwas überarbeitet und durch das posten der Links und dem Hinweis das keiner mehr die Sprachdatei überarbeiten braucht, macht es für mich und für andere sicher auch das Bild als wenn du der Besitzer der Homepage bist und jetzt Geld verdienen willst und solche Leute hasse ich wie die Pest :wink:

Solltest du nicht der Homepage-Betreiber sein und nur aus Jux & Tollerei den kostenpflichtigen Link unters Volk bringen, so entschuldige ich mich und bitte dich es zu unterlassen damit Anwender die deutschen Pakete überarbeiten und es allen zur Verfügung stellen durch die Integration in suiteCRM.

Es interssiert keinen eine kostenpflichtige Version nachträglich zu kaufen … das deutsche Sprachpaket sollte von Haus aus im CRM sein.

@cperrot

I just extracted all the language files from SuiteCRM 7.1.1.
If you are translating you have to rename the translated file to de_de* (replace en_us)
The files are in the original relative path and have to stay there that it can be integrated easily again.

Maybe you could merge with the following old translation (was done for version 5 and prefix is bad: ge_ge -> de_de):
http://www.sugarforge.org/frs/?group_id=9

Let me know if you need help…

1 Like

kannst du bitte das attachment nochmals hochladen. ich kann es nicht runterladen.

gruss

cedric

Hier also nochmals das File. Hoffe du kannst es herunterladen.

Bei Fragen kannst du mich gerne kontaktieren…

1 Like

I am sorry but from the thread I am not quite sure if there is a free German Language pack available or not. Is there one?

No, there is no free german translation for 7.x. The last available free german translation is for 5.x.
However, the available translation is a good start to do an up-to-date translation…

Dann hat er ziemlich sicher bald großen Ärger.

Schließ nicht von dir auf andere, ich bin durchaus bereit für anderer Leute Arbeit zu zahlen.

Hello Meyer,
ich hab eine pootle-Übersetzungsplattform eingerichtet. Muss noch ein SuiteCrm Projekt einrichten.
Ziel ist es, mit vereinten Kräften an einer Zentralen Stelle zu übersetzen.

Habe aber noch wenig Erfahrung mit Pootle. Wenn jemand helfen mag, dann bitte melden:
SuiteCRM@actxc.de

Is there still no German Version?

Kind regards,
firestone

Hi firestone,

I think there was a link to a paid for version, but no one has submitted a German Language Pack via GitHub or here on the forums for us to test/investigate for inclusion in the project yet.

Thanks,

Will.

Thank you for your answer! It’s really a pity.

Kind regards,
Maximilian

I started a German-Translation with the old Translation that was available on SugarForge and the Dutch one that was linked in this Thread:

I gonna buy the other Translation Package, but iam afraid it will only be a updated root folder, which means all the Extensions and Modules of SuiteCRM still have to be translated. Thats what i started and which i can provide when we are finished. I dont wanna hassle around with any legal stuff regarding the buyed Package so that will allways be excluded.

I attach you german language Pack 0.00.1 alpha or as someone in this Thread allready suggested a good start. We have tested to install it on two fresh SuiteCRM Systems and it worked both times. We had another Developing Blackbox which had installed the old German Language Pack without a notice, this made any Installations of other Translations impossible.

Forum eaten Message … too lazy to write it all again … I attached German Language Pack alpha, its a merge of the Dutch Package and the old Sugarforge German Package for 5.x, installs fine in stock SuiteCRM Systems, far from complete.

Will add updated Version of Extensions, Module Folders when we bought the other Package and tried a merge with that. Will exclude the bought Package, dont wanna hassle around with any legal stuff. So someone still has todo the root Folder (which is quite big).

Hello @all!

I have realised a German Language Package for SuiteCRM 7.1 in the last weeks. It works fine, but it will still need some improvements.

The reason is: The structure of the language files in SuiteCRM is really complex. You just have to compare and to complete more than 3.500 variables in the /include/language/de_de.lang.php and in some language files of the modules like the administration one there are more than perhaps 500 variables.

Naturally this work could never offer for a free use to everybody. No one is interested to waste his/her lifetime. Therefore - if you want a german language package - you just have to pay for it or you will spent a lot of hours to make your own version. It is your decision.

If you are interested, please contact me above the forum and save your time and your money.

Greetings

:angry:

Do you need to adjust your attitude towards OSS projects? -> Or is it the way you communicate it?

It’s your first post and you are saying that other contributors to this project are waisting their lifetime. - You really put your foot in it!

Projectenmacher - your are welcome to suiteCRM. :silly:

1 Like

Then there is the Opensource way: you collaborate online with others and get the job done!
So lets translate here: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/suitecrm/

1 Like