Error 502 bad Gateway when saving EditView, possibly coming from custom Javascript

Hi,
I’ve been working on 2 different custom files for 2 Contact EditViews. The first one works perfectly fine, however, on the second one I’ve been getting error 502 Bad Gateway when I click on the submit button (this wasn’t the case a couple of days ago). I believe this could be due to a problem with the labels of my fields (possibly 2 identical labels or a mismatch between 2 files?), but I can’t pinpoint which one exactly is causing the issue. I’ve tried reversing my code and looked for the error pretty much everywhere but I still don’t know which field is causing this. or whether it could be linked to the addToValidate() function… Is there any way I could find out where the error comes from? I do not have access to server logs unfortunately, but maybe there are other logs in SuiteCRM?
Ho also, I’ve added
ini_set('display_errors', 1); error_reporting(E_ALL);
to my index.php but no error has showed up on my page.
TIA

Hey there,

Are you still having issues with this?

I’m not 100% sure on what the issue could be.

However, if you are making changes/additions to the codebase, it would be worth running both:
“Quick Repair and Rebuild” and “Rebuild JS Grouping Files” in the Admin->Repair section

Just to rule out any weird caching issues

I haven’t found many threads, but a few 502-related threads suggest it may be related to the Hosting of the CRM:

Which may be an avenue to investigate

1 Like