Creating a report with information from Contacts and Emails

I am running SuiteCRM 7.8.31 trying to create a report from Contacts and their email addresses. i began by choosing the Contact module and then selecting fields to display and fields for conditions. However, I have not been able to select the email address for each Contact. There seem to be two modules I could use, one called “EmailAddress” and one called “Email Address” but in neither case do I get any fields to show in the Fields window, it remains empty.

What am I doing wrong? By the way, I have been able to create a report combining Contacts and Accounts which worked as expected yet including Contacts email addresses has so far stumped me.

In SuiteCRM 7.8.31, For Reports module, if you add a contacts report “Email Address” module, its displays fields like below Screenshot.

You can add fields from this “Email Address” module tree.

And for “EmailAddress” module tree fields do not display its default functionality view.

I tried that but no fields are displayed when selecting “Email Address” module as you suggested. Based on other reports, there might be a bug in 7.8.x where the fields for “Email Address” do not show up. See email fields not displaying in reports - #9 by darren.hollick.

Are you actually using version 7.8.31?

I added the code in the above link and I now seem to be able to create reports that include the email field.