Can not upgrade from 7.8.31 to 7.10.30

Hello!
I have to upgrade from 7.1 to the latest one, so far so good I’ve successfully upgraded to the 7.8.31 incrementally step by step but got stuck on the topic.
I also applied SuiteCRM_Upgrade_Patch_1.0.1.zip using module loader as the last one (on top of 7.8.31).
The error is
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method EmailAddress::getSendConfirmOptInEmailActionLinkDefs() in /var/www/html/cache/upgrades/temp/ORKRFD/SuiteCRM-Upgrade-7.8.x-to-7.10.30/modules/Prospects/metadata/detailviewdefs.php:51\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/modules/UpgradeWizard/SugarMerge/EditViewMerge.php(719): require()\n#1 /var/www/html/modules/UpgradeWizard/SugarMerge/EditViewMerge.php(771): EditViewMerge->loadData()\n#2 /var/www/html/modules/UpgradeWizard/SugarMerge/SugarMerge.php(217): EditViewMerge->merge()\n#3 /var/www/html/modules/UpgradeWizard/SugarMerge/SugarMerge.php(185): SugarMerge->mergeFile()\n#4 /var/www/html/modules/UpgradeWizard/SugarMerge/SugarMerge.php(153): SugarMerge->mergeModule()\n#5 /var/www/html/modules/UpgradeWizard/commit.php(274): SugarMerge->mergeAll()\n#6 /var/www/html/modules/UpgradeWizard/index.php(291): require(’/var/www/html/m…’)\n#7 /var/www/html/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php(777): include_once(’/var/www/html/m…’)\n#8 /var/www/html/include/MVC/View/views/view.classic.php(74): Sug in /var/www/html/cache/upgrades/temp/ORKRFD/SuiteCRM-Upgrade-7.8.x-to-7.10.30/modules/Prospects/metadata/detailviewdefs.php on line 51, referer: http://192.168.1.194:8080/index.php

I found similar issue here but the workaround with copying SugarEmailAddress from upgrade zip doesn’t help because then it gives another error about undefined method

Hey there,

Have you been able to progress with this?

I have had a look around, and Have seen this Github thread:

Which seems related.

The final comment, by anothermouse, notes that he had success by going from 7.8.x to 7.10.21 first
Then, applying the Upgrade Patch
(Specific Upgrade packages found here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/suitecrm/files/)

This might be worth giving a go?

Hi @artswan,
In a community already discuss this topic

Please see it defiantly helps you
2 Likes