Workflow to attach PDF report on Email And Send

Hi All,

Does anyone know a way to get a report emailed out in PDF format instead of the report appearing in the body of the email

Many Thanks
Aiden

Hey,

Have you by chance found a solution for this?

I’ve been having a look around and I can’t find a way to automate the Generate Report as PDF->Attach To Email->Send Flow, out of the box :slightly_frowning_face:

There is a plugin on the Store that allows you to send an Email and a PDF template as a PDF attachment via Workflow, but I’m not sure if this would fit your requirements here, as I’m not sure if it Generates a PDF from a report, as part of the functionality…

I think it might be something that needs some custom work, unless anyone here has any ideas?

My PowerReplacer plug-in doesn’t use the Reports Module, but it can probablly generate HTML content that mirrors your report. Then it can send it as an attached PDF.

I guess I could add grabbing attachments from the Reports module as a new option, it’s a nice idea. It’s going into my list of ideas for future developments, but I am not saying I will be working on that anytime soon.