Workflow issue

When creating a workflow for some reason the condition window does not load when clicked. It loads the first time for every user I add but after the first workflow, when I push the condition button it moves the condition button down about a fraction of an inch but nothing else happens.

Also I only have access to cpanel for creating cron jobs. I can’t get the cron jobs to work at all. Here is the latest log:
/home2/lanceal/public_html/crm/cron.php: line 1: ?php: No such file or directory
/home2/lanceal/public_html/crm/cron.php: line 2: syntax error near unexpected token 'sugarEntry'' /home2/lanceal/public_html/crm/cron.php: line 2: if(!defined(‘sugarEntry’))define(‘sugarEntry’, true);’

Are there instructions somewhere for loading the cron jobs using cpanel rather then a command line?
Here is the cron job that generates the error above:
*/15 * * * * host.com/crm/cron.php

Hi HikeNH,

Have you tried disabling AJAX for this module?

Thanks,

Will.

Any idea on setting up the cron job from the cpanel? I can’t do it from the command line in my host.

Hi HikeNH,

Does this article assist you?

Thanks,

Will.

When I enter in the command:
*/15 * * * * cd /home2/user/public_html/crm; php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1
the cron job fails. Sorry to bother you, I just don’t have any experience with cron jobs.

Hi HikeNH,

What version oh PHP are you running?

Thanks,

Will.

Hi HikeNH,

This seems to be a server issue with the cron job not being able to access PHP so it is unable to execute.

Thanks,

Will.

How do I resolve that?

Hi HikeNH,

Is this a hosted or local server? If it is hosted, you may need to contact your host to resolve this.

Thanks,

Will.

I had their tech people on it last night and changed that command to an address. It didn’t resolve my problem, the error changed to invalid file though. Cron jobs look like:
48 0 * * * /usr/local/bin/perl /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/quickinstall/scripts/checkupdates.pl
Hostgator changed your command to:
*/15 * * * * /home2/lanceal/public_html/crm/cron.php
Your command is:
*/15 * * * * cd /home2/lanceal/public_html/crm; php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

That top one works, the second one generates this:
/home2/lanceal/public_html/crm/cron.php: line 1: ?php: No such file or directory
/home2/lanceal/public_html/crm/cron.php: line 2: syntax error near unexpected token 'sugarEntry'' /home2/lanceal/public_html/crm/cron.php: line 2: if(!defined(‘sugarEntry’))define(‘sugarEntry’, true);’

The last sends no email so I’m assuming it is failing silently.

Hi HikeNH,

Can you contact your host again? The cron job may not be running properly if your host is changing it to that command from the command supplied by us.

Thanks,

Will.