With new update 7.11.12 Chart crash the dashboard

hi with the new update the dashboard is a blank with this error in error.log

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: 
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Cannot call abstract method DBManager::convert() in /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/modules/Charts/Dashlets/PipelineBySalesStageDashlet/PipelineBySalesStageDashlet.php:331\nStack trace:
#0 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/modules/Charts/Dashlets/PipelineBySalesStageDashlet/PipelineBySalesStageDashlet.php(129): PipelineBySalesStageDashlet->constructQuery()
#1 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/modules/Home/index.php(246): PipelineBySalesStageDashlet->display()
#2 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/modules/Home/views/view.list.php(54): include('/var/www/client...')
#3 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php(226): HomeViewList->display()
#4 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(435): SugarView->process()
#5 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(375): SugarController->processView()
#6 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php(113...',

how can i resolve?
I deactivated the Chart module and now it works, but the Chart module is important to me

Hi @SamueleC ,

Welcome to the Community! :tada:

Have you tried running a repair option yet?
Navigate to (Home > Admin Menu > Repair) and run the following:

• Quick Repair and Rebuild
  • Rebuild JS Grouping Files
  • Rebuild Minified JS Files

Let me know if this has any effect?

hi, I ran them all correctly, but it didn’t work.
I recive the same error dashboard blank and same error in error.log