Why my Datetimecombo is not working in filter dialog?

Hi everybody,
Currently, I am facing the problem when I add Datetimecombo in Filter dialog for searching.

When I click the calendar icon then it goes for reloading the page and filter dialog page disappears. Why is this happening? Is there anyone who can help me? Here is screenshot of Datetimecombo in filter:

Good morning @kamrun

What version of SuiteCRM are you using?

Can you please identify what module did you add the datetimecombo field to so we can recreate the scenario.

Do you have access to see your browser errors?
In Chrome, navigate to Tools > Advanced > Error Console.
In Firefox, navigate to browser menu: select “Browser Console” from the Web Developer submenu in the Firefox Menu (or Tools menu if you display the menu bar or are on macOS).

Usually it would be a javascript error here, but lets have a look.

Hi @samus-aran ,

I am using Suitecrm 3.7.11 . And I added this DateTimecombo in Filter of ListView.
It is not showing any error in console. When I click the Calendar icon then page is just refreshing that means it closes the the filter dialog and reload the ListView page.

Is there any solution for it or is it bug of Suitecrm?

HI Kamrun

Samus-aran asked

Can you please identify what module did you add the datetimecombo field to so we can recreate the scenario.

answers might be: Contacts, Calls, Opportunities, Meetings or etc

I am using Suitecrm 3.7.11

That version never existed - did it? ? If you mean 7.11 -that is now pretty old.

Sorry I am using 7.11.21. I made custom module like Tasks.

Hi Kamrun
some more information would be helpful.
Your custom module - how did you make it (Module Builder in Suite portal - or in PHP code ?)
If the 2nd

• have you got other custom modules working there? Do they have datetimecombo field - or not used?
  • what documentation did you follow to build the custom module?
  • how many years PHP experience do you have
  • how many years experience of Suite PHP do you have.

You wrote:

I made custom module like Tasks.

so maybe - was it 99% just a clone of Tasks?

Lastly - have you asked yourself the question - do you really need a custom module? What is the big picture objective you want to achieve?