Why can't display my loggin page ? PLS, help me

I’ve tried to install SuiteCRM on my web-server since 3 days before.
But, after finished installing , the strange logging page was appeared.

[▼this is the page▼]

And I installed 5 times while trying change the setting of PHP.
But every time happens same thing.

BTW, About System Environment is all cleared

I don’t know why this happens and what I should do to solve this… tell me some advice PLS …

Hi and welcome to the community!
this looks like a common issue when permissions aren’t set correctly. Make sure you ran the chown/chmod commands mentioned in the tutorial.

For diligent

I’m really grad to your reply !!
After I posted this question, I found a similar sled about the strange login view.
Then, I tried changing the permissions to 755 for all folders and files.

As a result, I was able to solve the problem !!

Thanks for your kind and the answer !!

[Thanks to you, normal login page was appeared!!]

Best Regards.

Hi, I have the same issue. I set the permission via File Manager and the file directory. I tried both 755 and 775. Do I need to run the actual command for it to work? Unfortunately, I don’t exactly know how I can run the command or which part of my server.

Importantly make sure the ownership is set correctly also!

@imatterph you can find which user name your web server is running under in Admin / Schedulers, in the crontab instructions at the bottom. That is the user name you should use to set correct ownerships.

Hi thank you for your response. Yes, that’s the same server I’ve always been using. What I mean to say is where I can actually run the command line. The SSH command from my Terminal in Mac just doesn’t seem to work with the command lines instructed. Also accessing the Terminal now in my Cpanel, the same thing. This is the farthest I’ve been to tinkering with the commands.

These are the commands I used:

sudo chown -R www-data:www-data .
sudo chmod -R 755 .
sudo chmod -R 775 cache custom modules themes data upload
sudo chmod 775 config_override.php 2>/dev/null

Then changed the variation with apache:apache and nobody:nobody

Those variations you mention between www-data, apache and nobody, tell me you’re not really looking at the specific user name in Admin / Schedulers. There is only one correct user name to use and it’s written there.

I tried all possible combinations even that as well. The command seemed to go through without the sudo before the chmod. But I receive a response on these parts:

chmod: cannot access cache': No such file or directory chmod: cannot access custom’: No such file or directory
chmod: cannot access modules': No such file or directory chmod: cannot access themes’: No such file or directory
chmod: cannot access data': No such file or directory chmod: cannot access upload’: No such file or directory

Before giving those commands you need to cd (change direcotry) to your SuiteCRM root directory.

Can you please copy-paste here the full contents of the instructions under the table in your Admin / Schedulers screen? This would make it easier for us to provide help.