Which file/function is the actual mail function when sending out campaign emails?

Which file/function is the actual mail function when sending out campaign emails?

Reason why I am asking I want to find the location the SENDER is created and CHANGE it.
Currently when sending out email campaigns the SENDER address is set to “apache@HOSTNAME.DOMAIN.com.au”.

This irritates some recipient mail servers so I want to set it to “apache@DOMAIN.com.au” and see whether this leads to better results (not getting softbounced).

So does anyone know where (file/class/etc) the actual mail sending happens so I can change the FROM address.
Thanks for you help.

Look for the SugarPHPMailer class, which is a wrapper around PHPMailer library.

But a nice place for these changes, if you only want this for Campaigns-initiated outbound email, is in EmailMan::sendEmail(), somewhere before this line

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/blob/master/modules/EmailMan/EmailMan.php#L1127

This does not seem to work @pgr … I have placed a ‘error_log(“hallo”,3,"/var/log/php");’ right at the begining of the function, never shows up.

Why don’t you try edit INFORMATIONS at “Set Up email” function at Campaigns, as you know, I have sent a lot of email (schedule and marketing) … (photo attn)

don’t get SENDER address like this <<

I suppose you mean you tried it in EmailMan… what about in SugarMailer.php? Can you set a breakpoint there, and when it hits, check the call stack to see where it’s coming from?