Where´s the "Print"-Button

Hi all,

i´m wondering if there´s no one else is missing the Print-Button in the lower right Corner…

We´ve used this one to print out a simple overview of Modules like Oportunities, and now we rally miss this simple function.
I already searched for a Solution to this, but wasn´t successful ;-(

So if anyone could give me a Hint on how to implement this Button from the old Template - it definitely would help me a lot!

thanks,
Musi

Change to the other theme or upload another theme.

Click on your name top right corner
Click on theme
Select the other default theme that looks like SugarCRM.
Apply and go to any page. Print will be back.

It is another feature missing form the default SuiteCRM theme.

Nice catch by the way.

Will, can this be put back into the SuiteCRM theme?

Hi crobinson,

There was a previous topic in which a user had the same issue, so this issue has been noted. There will be a bug fix release which will address many small functional and UI elements of SuiteCRM.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will & thanks for your fast reply!

i did a search for “Print” but found nothing similar to my problem - so no intention for double-posting :wink:

But it’s good to hear, that there will be a fix for this - even if it’s a small issue, it breaks our processes. Do you have any timeframe for this update?

thanks,
Musi

Hi Musi,

There is a bug fix release currently being worked on(version 7.0.2), but I cannot confirm a release date.

Thanks,

Will.

1 Like

We use the print option too and would love to see it in the SuiteCRM default theme.

Thanks,

Tim

Hi Tim,

I can confirm this has been resolved and will be available in the 7.0.2 bugfix release of SuiteCRM, soon to be released.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi guys,

This button has returned in the bug fix release 7.0.2 which you can access in the Downloads section.

Thanks,

Will.