where does suitecrm puts the language pack files when upload button is hited

hi, i have some permission issues, when i upload the language package via the module loader, it give’s me the “no specified mode” error, by a search on internet i found that it’s related to permission issues.

I want to know were the zip file is stored after we hit the upload button, so i can change the zip file permissions, did any of you had this problem before.

Config:
Windows server 2012 R2
using IIS

Directory should be

upload/langpack

or perhaps

upload/upgrades/langpack

but maybe these compressed files are then unzipped to another directory, I’m not sure which. They’re probably just unzip onto the whole directory structure from the root, because they spread files all over (one per module, etc.).

thank you.

do you have any adea how to set permissions on IIS, windows server 2012, i followed this post but didn’t succed .
https://suitecrm.com/forum/installation-upgrade-help/1007-windows-and-iis-permissions-issues-suggested-fix-for-anyone-using-this-platform

when i uploaded the lang package i went to upload/upgrades/langpack, and couldn’t know the file creator.

I’m sorry, I don’t run this on Windows…

If you wanna debug this like a Boss, and add a fantastic tool to your toolkit, use SysInternals Process Monitor (free download from Microsoft) and see exactly which file access is giving an error.

If necessary follow some online tutorial to learn the tool. You won’t be wasting your time, it will save you in many future occasions also.

thank you :slight_smile: :slight_smile: