When trying to build core by running: yarn run build:core I get could not resolve record-mapper.registry

Following the Setting Up a Front-End Extension Module guide I get Could not resolve record-mapper.registry. Any hints on how to resolve this? Thanks in advance

➜  suitecrm.local git:(feature/build-frontend-extension-module) ✗ yarn run build:core
yarn run v1.22.19
$ ng build core --configuration production
Building Angular Package

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Building entry point 'core'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Compiling with Angular in legacy View Engine compilation mode.
✖ Bundling to FESM2015
Could not resolve '../../../../../../../dist/common/lib/record/record-mappers/record-mapper.registry' from dist/core/esm2015/lib/store/record/record.store.factory.js
error Command failed with exit code 1.
info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run for documentation about this command.

Update 1

Apparently the error occurs in the dist/core/esm2015/lib/store/record/record.store.factory.js file in this file record-mapper.registry is imported as follows import * as i5 from "../../../../../../../dist/common/lib/record/record-mappers/record-mapper.registry"; I notice that the number of hops back lead to a higher level than the project root, should be 6 hops back. In any case, in the location dist/common/lib/record/record-mappers there are only type definitions. The following

• record-mapper.model.d.ts
  • record-mapper.model.d.ts.map
  • record-mapper.registry.d.ts
  • record-mapper.registry.d.ts.map

And not the record-mapper.registry file

Update 2

I have deleted the dist directory to try executing the commands again but when I try to yarn run build:core the behavior is repeated

I managed to pass yarn run build:core so I omitted to run yarn run build-dev:common first. In the guide, in section 7. Build core it is listed to execute the commands in this order

• yarn run build:common
  • yarn run build-dev:common
  • yarn run build:core
  • yarn run build-dev:core
  • yarn run build:shell
  • yarn run build-dev:shell

The behavior described in the question occurs if I try to run yarn run build:core when I have previously run yarn run build-dev:common If I omit this command the process terminates I managed to pass yarn run build:core so I omitted to run yarn run build-dev:common first. In the guide, in section 7. Build core it is listed to execute the commands in this order

1. yarn run build:common
    1.1 yarn run build-dev:common
    2 yarn run build:core
    2.2 yarn run build-dev:core
    3 yarn run build:shell
    3.2 yarn run build-dev:shell

The behavior described in the question occurs if I try to run yarn run build:core when I have previously run yarn run build-dev:common If I omit this command the process terminates allowing me to execute the other commands

Even so, after completing each step the console.log : ‘Dynamic extension myExt!’ it does not appear in the browser console.