WhatsApp Integration App - Recommendations

Kindly advise which WhatsApp Integration App you would recommend…

Hey there,

If you’re still on the hunt for Whatsapp integrations, it seems like the store has a few:

I haven’t used any of these, but it may be worth having a look at these.
Hopefully one of these can suit your needs!

I think you should use official WhatsApp API to integrate with any other app’s or site’s…

otherwise you can also use twilio which is a best application to integrate WhatsApp...

Hi @Ethan-Miles,

Welcome to the community :tada:

Please avoid zombie posting and low content posts. Most users (Developers may differ) prefer to make use of plugins and prebuilt integrations rather than try wire together something which may be less stable/unsupported. Tho the official WhatsApp API or Twilio APIs exist they require much much more setup than just 4 odd clicks and some configuration that a plugin may need.

Post Locked!

Hi Friends!
I think you should use official WhatsApp API to integrate with any other app’s or site’s…

otherwise you can also use twilio which is a best application to integrate WhatsApp...

when you lock your own post instead of the whole thread and someone zombie posts again :confused:

Hey @foxximan, welcome to the community! If you have anything you’d like to ask or say, please do so in a new post and refrain from posting follow-ups on very old posts :+1:

Post actually locked this time xD :lock: