What happened to the 'Reassign Records' Action from the Users module?

I am on SuiteCRM 7.5.1

I see here in the SugarCRM developer guide this was some original functionality, and I see that this function allowed you to reassign all the records from one user to another.

http://support.sugarcrm.com/Documentation/Sugar_Versions/6.5/Pro/Administration_Guide/Users/#Reassigning_Records

This was so that, in our case, whenever we Terminate a User, I can easily reassign all the records to someone else rather than manually having to track down every sale, contact, lead, etc…

It doesn’t appear on the actions menu when you click on a User. I can see that if I change the url to say ‘&action=reassignUserRecords’, I pull up what appears to be the ability to change this, but the buttons to do so look like they lack some language file input.

That option is only for Pro version of SugarCRM, SuiteCRM is based on the Community Edition of SugarCRM, SugarCRM CE

best regards

Well, nonetheless, the feature appears to work, but I think the language files need updated. With some work I believe I could add the feature into our instance. I think it would be good if they re-added this feature since the code is pretty much there.

1 Like

If you found a solution, it will be great if you post it has a feature in the github page

best regards