What does SuiteCRM integrate with?

Hi,

Does SuiteCRM integrate with Freshdesk?

Freshdesk integrates with many CRM’s including SugarCRM, and integrations with on-line services like Freshdesk are crucial to our decision to use a CRM package.

So the question is, does SuiteCRM integrate with Freshdesk?

Thanks.

Michael.

Hi Michael,

If Freshdesk integrates with SugarCRM Community Edition 6.5.x, it should integrate with SuiteCRM(forked from SugarCRM CE 6.5.x).

Thanks,

Will.

Yes, SuiteCRM integrates well with Freshdesk. I’ve been using it for the past two months and it’s worked flawlessly thus far. Very slick integration I might add. The only issue I have with it is that it defaults to listing all tickets as opposed to just the open ones. Not a big deal since you can just click on the open tickets link, but as time passes and a customer has many closed tickets, it will load all of these by default. It should be the other way around listing the open tickets first and then click on all tickets to see the history.

Hey how you created extension for Freshdesk. Used cloud suite CRM or hosted one. Because hosted one is under our control ,we can do anything. Is it possible for a third party developer to build an integration for SuiteCRM.

Here’s another Freskdesk connector that can do more than the default Freskdesk connector: https://www.sugaroutfitters.com/addons/freshdesk-sugar-connector. Might be an option if it’s not quite fitting your needs.