What are the stars on top left corner in detail view?

Running 7.4.3. What are the two star icons at top left corner next to the account or lead name in detail view? There is a ā€˜whiteā€™ star, and below it a black one. Iā€™m using the older Suite 7 theme.

see: http://answer123.com/misc/suite-stars.png

Hi,
this is a new feature : Favorite.
You can click on the star iconā€¦ and the record is in the favorite panel (in SuiteR theme)

Regards

Iā€™m getting exactly the same: ā€œTwo stars one below the other oneā€ and I couldnā€™t find how to disable the ā€œFavoritesā€ functionality.

What I did (because I donā€™t care about the ā€œFavoritesā€ feature THIS TIME, was to edit the file include/MVC/View/SugarView.php and around line 1311 commented the lines:

if($this->type == "detail"){
                $theTitle .= "<div class='favorite' record_id='" . $this->bean->id . "' module='" . $this->bean->module_dir . "'><div class='favorite_icon_outline'>" . SugarThemeRegistry::current()->getImage('favorite-star-outline','title="' . translate('LBL_DASHLET_EDIT', 'Home') . '" border="0"  align="absmiddle"', null,null,'.gif',translate('LBL_DASHLET_EDIT', 'Home')) . "</div>
                                                    <div class='favorite_icon_fill'>" . SugarThemeRegistry::current()->getImage('favorite-star','title="' . translate('LBL_DASHLET_EDIT', 'Home') . '" border="0"  align="absmiddle"', null,null,'.gif',translate('LBL_DASHLET_EDIT', 'Home')) . "</div></div>";
            }

so now they look like this:

/***
            if($this->type == "detail"){
                $theTitle .= "<div class='favorite' record_id='" . $this->bean->id . "' module='" . $this->bean->module_dir . "'><div class='favorite_icon_outline'>" . SugarThemeRegistry::current()->getImage('favorite-star-outline','title="' . translate('LBL_DASHLET_EDIT', 'Home') . '" border="0"  align="absmiddle"', null,null,'.gif',translate('LBL_DASHLET_EDIT', 'Home')) . "</div>
                                                    <div class='favorite_icon_fill'>" . SugarThemeRegistry::current()->getImage('favorite-star','title="' . translate('LBL_DASHLET_EDIT', 'Home') . '" border="0"  align="absmiddle"', null,null,'.gif',translate('LBL_DASHLET_EDIT', 'Home')) . "</div></div>";
            }
***/

It seems to me like there is a missing validation. After that, no more stars appear. I checked the file in the GIT project, and the last commit was made on Nov 3, 2015

Letā€™s see what happen after, as I remember this feature working really well !