Weird problem in cases module with created/modified by field for detail view

Hello,

In the detail view, we should have 4 fields like created by, date created, modified by and date modified. But, on detail view the fields names are repeating. If I update Created By field’s name then after save & deploy; even below field will have same name.
What is issue here? Also, sync to detail view is turned off in the edit view.

Thanks in advance!

Please can you try ‘Save & Deploy’

Hi,
In here, the Created by Field is paired with Date Created and Modified By is Paired with Date modified. So what you can do, You can go to editviewmetadata and detailviewmetadata file and can update the arrays to unpair them

How can I do that? It is like this in detail & edit viewdefs:

5 => 
        array (
          0 => 
          array (
            'name' => 'created_by_name',
            'label' => 'LBL_CREATED',
          ),
          1 => 
          array (
            'name' => 'modified_by_name',
            'label' => 'LBL_MODIFIED_NAME',
          ),
        ),
        6 => 
        array (
          0 => 
          array (
            'name' => 'date_entered',
            'label' => 'LBL_CREATED',
          ),
          1 => 
          array (
            'name' => 'date_modified',
            'label' => 'LBL_MODIFIED_NAME',
          ),
        ),

It seems as the file is all OK

The label name was repeating in a code. I updated it.

1 Like

Hi,

This issue is related to the labels of the fields Date Created and Date Modified following could be the reasons:

1. Either the same fields Created By and Modified By are copied in the DetailView Defs
  2. Either the labels are wrongly updated for the Date Created and Date Modified to the same as Created By and Modified By

Further we can investigate if you can share the detail view defs.php and language file of the module.

Thank you, it is already resolved. As I said before, labels were same in the detailviewdef file.