Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter

Hello All,

This is my first post here but have been lurking around since we installed SuiteCRM to replace our old SugarCRM CE installation at the beginning of the year and what a fantastic system it is! Currently running v7.1.2.

We have recently noticed a slow down in list searches and having checked our logs I have been getting the following repeated error;

[FATAL] Error: Query limit of 20000 reached for Emails module

I’m not a programmer but more of an enthusiastic hobbyist but assumed I could simply increase the limit and did so in the config.php file.

I’m now unable to login to the system at all as I keep getting the following error;

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /public_html/LIS/config.php:1) in /public_html/LIS/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php on line 594

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /public_html/LIS/config.php:1) in /public_html/LIS/include/utils.php on line 2695

I’ve checked for spaces in both of these lines and nothing obvious. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Dave

does it work if you change it back?

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the quick reply.

No, have changed it back and no difference. Have also tried rebooting apache after changing it back with no affect.

Thanks

Dave

Hmm you must have done something to file inadvertently, just changing a config setting would not cause this.

Probably your config file is corrupted by erroneous characters
You should create a new config file somehow