Want to use graphical dashlets

hello when i clic to add a graphical dashlet it does not work

Mean I can’t use it

do i have to change some parameter ?

thanks

Hey @Livaille,

Welcome to the community :tada:

Could you expand on “it does not work” & “I can’t use it”?

What happens for you?
What did you expect it to do?
Do you get any errors?
Are you able to provides said error.

What version of SuiteCRM are you running and with what prerequisites I.e PHP72 with MariaDB 10.2?

Thanks, I’m sure we’ll be able yo get you going when we have more info :+1:

hello I can explain functionnaly but technicaly can you tell me where I can find this information

For the moment I clic on the home page ''add dashlet" and charts + add any of them and I have the hour glass working with no charts
I just want to use the standard charts dashlets
some time i have a screen indicate that i have an ajax error but not all the time
I am using Version 7.11.11
for your question about PHP72 with MariaDB 10.2 where can I found this

many thanks for your help

What error do you see in your Console? Can you change your permissions for cache, custom, themes, data and upload folders to 755 or 777 to check if it works?

Do Run Admin -> Repair -> Quick Repair Rebuild after changing permissions and clear your Browser cache

to give you more details on my pb

I go to home page and clic on add dashlets + add graphical dashlet (like my pipeline)
when I do this the system errase all my dashlet and the home page becoming a blank page
the only option is to go on my profile and click on back to original page.
I don’t understand why in this particular instance I have this problem

hope it is clear
regards

Hey @Livaille,

Thanks for more info, could you get us your logs? Go to admin > system settings > view logs > all

here it is log crm.zip (124.5 KB)
and thank you for your help

Is your display errors turned OFF in your php.ini settings?

I will ask the IT person and will answer you

can you tell me if it has to be OFF or ON ?

thanks

That should be OFF in php.ini settings.

hello I finally have my technician on the phone

we check if display error was off or on (it was off)

wen putting On here is the error message we have
Notice : Undefined index: server_unique_key in /data/vhost/crm/public_html/include/MySugar/retrieve_dash_page.php on line 307

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Cannot call abstract method DBManager::convert() in /data/vhost/crm/public_html/modules/Charts/Dashlets/PipelineBySalesStageDashlet/PipelineBySalesStageDashlet.php:331 Stack trace: #0 /data/vhost/crm/public_html/modules/Charts/Dashlets/PipelineBySalesStageDashlet/PipelineBySalesStageDashlet.php(129): PipelineBySalesStageDashlet->constructQuery() #1 /data/vhost/crm/public_html/include/MySugar/retrieve_dash_page.php(281): PipelineBySalesStageDashlet->display() #2 /data/vhost/crm/public_html/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(1020): require_once(’/data/vhost/crm…’) #3 /data/vhost/crm/public_html/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(468): SugarController->handleEntryPoint() #4 /data/vhost/crm/public_html/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(373): SugarController->process() #5 /data/vhost/crm/public_html/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php(113): SugarController->execute() #6 /data/vhost/crm/public_html/index.php(52): SugarApplication->execute() #7 {main} thrown in /data/vhost/crm/public_html/modules/Charts/Dashlets/PipelineBySalesStageDashlet/PipelineBySalesStageDashlet.php on line 331

thanks for your help

hello can you tell me if the error log I sent you helps you to understand my pb ?

thanks in advance

Which version of PHP are you using?

I am using PHP version 7.3

hello did you get the chance to see my log

I have this problem and I did’nt find any solution

thanks