vTiger Workflow Designer

Hello!

Is there in the SuiteCRM ecosystem a module similar to vTiger Workflow Designer?
Workflow designer is a block-based drag & drop tool to design advanced workflows.
It’s strenght is the presence of really MANY possible actions, including sending POST data or exporting all records to CSV.

I am asking because one of my clients is interested in switching from vTiger to SuiteCRM, and having an equivalent of Workflow Designer would very much help him in the transition.

Thank you very much for your attention!

Best wishes,
Guido

Yes SuiteCRM has a Workflow module which essentially does the same.

Please try it in the live demo:

demo.suiteondemand.com (user:will, pass: will)

On the top menu, select All / Workflows.

Hi there pgr!
Thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

Sorry I wasn’t clear in my question: I have already tried the Workflow module of Suite CRM, but I couldn’t find a way to perform advanced actions such as sending POST requests/webhooks, exporting records to CSV and then send te CSV via email, and in general chaining actions in a way that you can use the output of the previous action as the input of the next (like in Zapier).

That’s why I was wondering if there’s a paid or free extension to the module (like vTiger Workflow Designer) with these advanced features.

Thank you!
Guido

No, there are no more actions than the ones you see there, and there is (to my knowledge) no add-on to extend Workflow capabilities.

The things you are asking can be done with a bit of code from logic hooks, that’s usually what we do and you can get more control because it’s PHP. Are you a developer?

Thanks pgr for the clarification.

Yes, I am a developer.

I don’t know if you’ve had a chance to read the Developer Guide?

https://docs.suitecrm.com/developer/

The two most important chapters for what you’re trying to do are the ones about Beans and Logic Hooks.

Great thanks!
I will code my way then :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Guido