VPS minimum characteristics for SuiteCRM

Gents, what shall be minimum characteristics for VPS if I want to install CuiteCRM there?
I understand that VPS must be as powerful as possible but…
I have installed it to my windows comp - it works but not so fast. I hope that VPS could be faster.
What do you think?

Hey @PAV , I’m not sure what the “minimum” is but here’s what works great for me.

WHM/Cpanel, 4GB memory dual core processor with 100G space. (that’s not minimum, just the package I have). Godaddy used to offer a 2GB one with one processor which worked fine too.

Alma Linux or Centos work great. Few issues, works pretty much right out of the box setup.

I deal with a lot of clients with a lot of hosting environments. I find Windows servers can be problematic in terms of file ownership and permissions (again just from my perspective this is just my experience).

I have a few clients on Webmin and it always seems to have issues with file permissions and ownerships (again just from my perspective this is just my experience) particularly of the cache files and JS.

The biggest determining factor would be, whether the organization be hosting email and scanning it (for virus and spam) on the same server as the Suite web application. Next, how many users / employees working on the Suite application at the same time.

I so appreciate your answer. Thank you. I could not find info in manuals etc. I see that is pretty expensive VPS :wink: Talking about windows I mean that I have installed xampp onto my windows comp and when I test CRM - it works slow for me. I have more than enough powerful computer so I wonder if it will work worse on VPS or maybe better;)