1. login (italian language)
  2. go to “amministrazione”->“modifica drop down”
  3. click on “vat_list”
  4. “italiano” selected in “lingua dropdown”
  5. try to write under “VALORE” “22” and “LABEL VISUALIZZATA” “22%”
  6. click on the button “AGGIUNGI”
  7. click on the button “SALVA”

And after that nothing was saved!? .[/quote]

The new value are displayed under english/ru/port list but the italian remain the same.

i can see the new vat line in all language except for italian

yes. moreover only when connect with italian settings i get a long list of advices like:

[b]Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /Users/nonchiedercilaparola/DEV/ERP/suitecrm/custom/modules/Accounts/Ext/Language/it_it.lang.ext.php on line 10

Notice: Undefined variable: mod_strings in /Users/nonchiedercilaparola/DEV/ERP/suitecrm/custom/modules/Accounts/Ext/Language/it_it.lang.ext.php on line 6[/b]

can we conclude that this is a language pack problem?

What is the content of your file /Users/nonchiedercilaparola/DEV/ERP/suitecrm/custom/modules/Accounts/Ext/Language/it_it.lang.ext.php

What is your OS and your SuiteCRM version?

In our new “test” installation of the module we have no problem. Seems that something went wrong in the installation of the module. The file with the “warning” is autogenerated from crm during the installation

os x 10.9
suitecrm 6.5 updated to 7.1.2

during the installation i had some problem that will be fix in next version: http://suitecrm.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=7&id=1641&Itemid=1136