VAT error using Italian language

from the image you sent I see:
directory permissions: rwx r-x —
file permissions: rw- r-- —

owner: nonchiedercilaparola
group: multiple groups

If you run the chperms.php script after having copied it to your suitecrm directory I sent in the zip file in one of my previous messages you should be able to set correctly the starting permissions. (from the browser type: www.yoursite/suitecrm/chperms.php)

Then you should edit config.php and update settings as indicated in previous posts. Where it says user put nonchiedercilaparola

You should also set a group.

This are my settings:
Mamp pro --> General: "Run Apache / MySql Server as user: www (apache) / mysql /MySql)

Mamp pro --> Host --> suitecrm --> Document Root permissions:

1. owner: _www
  2. group:_www
  3. directory rights: rwx r-x - empty -
  4. file rights: rwx r-x r empty x

with this configuration i get a blank page at http://suitecrm:8888/chperms.php

Sorry I forgot to tell you that chperms.php has no output unless you edit the first line and change false to true.
After you do that change it will display all the files/directories it has changed permissions.

thanks

now i can see but i get a long list of permissions to change. have i edit one by one? can i do it by finder or have i use terminal? and i see many 493. 9??? i know that the max is 7 (4+2+1).

chperms.php changes the permissions

thanks for the assistance but my problem remain. this is my setting:

• Mamp Pro General windows: “Run Apache / MySQL server as user: www (Apache) / mysql (MySQL)”
  • Mamp Pro Hosts Suitecrm Document Root Permission: “Owner: _www Grodp: admin, Directory rights: rwx r-x r empty x File rights: rw- r-x r empty x”
  • suitecrm:8888/chperms.php executed;
  • config.php default permission: array (
    ‘dir_mode’ => 1517,
    ‘file_mode’ => 420,
    ‘user’ => ’ ',
    ‘group’ => ’ ',
    ),

now when i try to add a new line for italian vat after saveing i have alway two default value (10.0 and 20.0) and sometime i gen an error.

In config.php have i to use suitecrm user and group or os user and group?

1. Config.php
    user: you have to set the value of owner (_www)
    group: set it with the value of the Group (admin)

2. Current permissions
    Please check the permissions of the following folders:
    cache custom modules themes data upload
    and this file: config_override.php
    (if chperms.php did its work they should be rwx rwx r-x, while the rest should be rwx r-x r-x)

3. Run Quick repair and rebuild (from inside SuiteCRM: ->admin->repair->quick repair and rebuild)

4. Try again

After repair i get a list of warnings like this

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /Users/nonchiedercilaparola/DEV/ERP/suitecrm/custom/modules/Accounts/Ext/Language/it_it.lang.ext.php on line 10

all of this refer to …/it_it.lang.ext.php files

when i try to go studio suitecrm display a windows with this warnings list that i can’t close because to long for my screen (22’’)

p.s. i check permission with finder

Please attach the file referred by the warning (at least the image).

Did you edit the language file(s) by hand?

I have created a it_it.lang.php file and put it into custom --> include --> language but the warnings remain.

this is the list of warnings: http://pastebin.com/ussJw4vy

could you paste the content of:

/Users/nonchiedercilaparola/DEV/ERP/suitecrm/custom/modules/Accounts/Ext/Language/it_it.lang.ext.php

and of the file you created in custom/include/language

http://pastebin.com/9C8FvHU4 (it_it.lang.php with _www as owner and group as admin)

http://pastebin.com/bLNMMD38 (it_it.lang.ext.php)

the warnings say that ther first argument ($mod_strings isn’t an array). so we can conclude that this is a language pack bug?

Can you check the error logs?

(I am leaving in a while and will be back next Thursday)

i open suitecrm.log with os x console and i notice that the advices are stop to 16 july.

check also apache and php logs

it’s a php warning, i can see the same line into php log

PHP Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /Users/nonchiedercilaparola/DEV/ERP/suitecrm/custom/modules/Project/Ext/Language/it_it.lang.ext.php on line 10

this warnings aren’t showed if i login with english settings…

p.s. am i the only that have this problem with the language pack?

Try modifying error reporting in your php.ini to ignore warnings/notices.

PS: I am sorry but I will no longer be available after this message until Thursday because I am leaving in five minutes.
I hope someone else will be willing to assist you further!

thank for the help!!! i try to ignore warnings so i can test editign dropdown itlaian list…

have a good weekend!!!

nothing, i set php to ignore warnings but the problem remain, all new line vat inserted aren’t showed under italian setting!!!

to understand:

1. login (italian language)
  2. go to “amministrazione”->“modifica drop down”
  3. click on “vat_list”
  4. “italiano” selected in “lingua dropdown”
  5. try to write under “VALORE” “22” and “LABEL VISUALIZZATA” “22%”
  6. click on the button “AGGIUNGI”
  7. click on the button “SALVA”

And after that nothing was saved!?
If you try to change the language in “lingua dropdown” and click on “SALVA” what happen?!

You had also try to change permissions on filesystem but nothing change.