Urgent: Searches not operating correctly after upgrade

I upgraded to 7.2.2 from 7.3.x and moved servers. Thought most everything was working well. I just realized that my searches are not performing correctly. I haven’t tested every module, but at least bugs and projects. If it is a checkbox type filter, the checkbox gets cleared. If it is a text box, the text stays in the box but the list doesn’t filter.

Please help quick, this is a production CRM,
sieberta

The same happened for me after upgrading from 7.7.1 to 7.7.2. The global search returns all records no matter what you enter for search criteria.
The upgrade log looked fine, no errors. There were 2 errors in the SuiteCRM.log file after the update.

08/25/16 05:38:58 [28396][-NONE-][FATAL] ERROR: RMDIR_RECURSIVE(): ARGUMENT CACHE/THEMES/SUITE7/MODULES IS NOT A FILE OR A DIR.
08/25/16 05:38:58 [28396][-NONE-][FATAL] ERROR: RMDIR_RECURSIVE(): ARGUMENT CACHE/THEMES/SUITER/MODULES IS NOT A FILE OR A DIR.

Tried a repair and rebuild with no luck. Reverting back to 7.7.1 for now.

Bender,

Thanks for the info. I have rolled back to 7.3.x temporarily until I can get this sorted out. Your added information is extremely helpful in my diagnostic process, however!

sieberta

The bug report is here as well as a fix: https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/2030

To fix this add $this->searchFields = $searchFields[$this->module]; on line 130 of include/SearchForm/SearchForm2.php

sieberta

I just upgraded again from 7.7.1 to 7.7.2, added that line of code and all’s right with the world again.

Thanks!

Bender,

If you review the issue in GitHub, you’ll see that some say it doesn’t resolve basic search of custom modules…