Upgrading from SuiteCRM 7.2 to 7.3 - cannot open SuiteCrm after upgrade with Fatal error

After upgrading from 7.2 to 7.3 I go the following error on trying to open SUiteCRM:

Warning: require_once(modules/Alerts/Alert.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/CRM/include/utils/autoloader.php on line 75

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘modules/Alerts/Alert.php’ (include_path=’/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/CRM/include/HTMLPurifier/standalone:/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/CRM/include/…:.:/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php’) in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/CRM/include/utils/autoloader.php on line 75

Any ideas?

Solved.

I have the same problem, and am new to the forum. It is marked solved - but how has it been solved, or where do I find the solution? Is there a patch to install Alerts module? Can it be disabled? Do I need to upgrade again?

Hi, I have the same issue. Did you solved it?
Thank you

Hello
I encountered the same problem while upgrading from 7.6.5 to 7.7.4 on my development machine, I did not upgrade the production one yet

the way I got this to work is I changed the error reporting to see the errors, strange enougn I had no error in my php file, still investigating that one…

So once I got the errors to show I tried to open the quick repair page /index.php?module=Administration&action=repair

from there I got the missing files reported…
from my system, 3 files or modules were missing:

1. the entire modules/TemplateSectionLine directory or module
  2. the entire modules/OutboundEmailAccounts
  3. another one that I do not remember

once I got them from a full system download (zip) into place, I could run the repair
and after that I got the logging off again…