Upgrading from 7.9 to 7.10 Blank Upgrade Wizard during final stage

Now I have applied the same ā€œtrickā€ as suggested above, copying just 3 files form the repository, and the upgrade to 7.10.4 could be completed.

include/SugarEmailAddress/SugarEmailAddress.php
include/SugarEmailAddress/getEmailAddressWidget.php
modules/Configurator/Configurator.php

Thanks Pawesome !

Hi - I am encountering the same blank screen issues upgrading from 7.9.0. How do you stop the install process so I can try to upgrade to 7.9.17 first?

@jfeider you can clear the upload/upgrades directory.

Check the errors you find in upgradeWizard.log and php_errors.log, donā€™t assume your issue is exactly like the ones in this thread.

Iā€™m also stuck with the blank screen issue.

[Sun May 27 15:37:19.909173 2018] [:error] [pid 18235] [client 192.168.222.203:55766] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method EmailAddress::getSendConfirmOptInEmailActionLinkDefs() in /var/www/crm_test/cache/upgrades/temp/I3TVH1/SuiteCRM-Upgrade-7.9.x-to-7.10.5/modules/Contacts/metadata/detailviewdefs.php on line 51, referer: http://192.168.222.201:8080/index.php?module=Administration&action=index

My current version is 7.9.5.

I also tried the upgrade to 7.10.4 and the following was the error.

[Mon May 28 10:38:04.565544 2018] [:error] [pid 26302] [client 192.168.222.203:52542] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method EmailAddress::getSendConfirmOptInEmailActionLinkDefs() in /var/www/crm_test/cache/upgrades/temp/YsoCNt/SuiteCRM-Upgrade-7.9.x-to-7.10.4/modules/Contacts/metadata/detailviewdefs.php on line 51, referer: http://192.168.222.201:8080/index.php

Is this an issue with the upgrade package or specific to certain setups?

Thanks in advance for any help.

@sperkins please re-download the packages, if youā€™ve downloaded them long ago. Maybe there are new and improved packages there, Iā€™m not sure.

Anyway: please try copying those three files mentioned above from GitHub into your installation, and then retry the upgrade:

include/SugarEmailAddress/SugarEmailAddress.php
include/SugarEmailAddress/getEmailAddressWidget.php
modules/Configurator/Configurator.php

I have same problem but I have a fresh install of suitecrm VersiĆ³n 7.9.7 and I am trying to upgrade to 7.10.5

@pgr, Thanks and I got it working that way. Now Iā€™m going to test the system after the upgrade.

I did not replace the files until Iā€™m complete with the pre-upgrade test in the flow. What I noticed was that if I replace modules/Configurator/Configurator.php too early Iā€™ll not get the ā€œNextā€ button on the flow to go to the next step.

1 Like
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method EmailAddress::getSendConfirmOptInEmailActionLinkDefs() in /home/user/crm/cache/upgrades/temp/eY1uqJ/SuiteCRM-Upgrade-7.8.x-to-7.10.31/modules/Accounts/metadata/detailviewdefs.php:51
Stack trace:
#0 /home/user/crm/modules/UpgradeWizard/SugarMerge/EditViewMerge.php(719): require()
#1 /home/user/crm/modules/UpgradeWizard/SugarMerge/EditViewMerge.php(771): EditViewMerge->loadData()
#2 /home/user/crm/modules/UpgradeWizard/SugarMerge/SugarMerge.php(217): EditViewMerge->merge()
#3 /home/user/crm/modules/UpgradeWizard/SugarMerge/SugarMerge.php(185): SugarMerge->mergeFile()
#4 /home/user/crm/modules/UpgradeWizard/SugarMerge/SugarMerge.php(153): SugarMerge->mergeModule()
#5 /home/user/crm/modules/UpgradeWizard/commit.php(274): SugarMerge->mergeAll()
#6 /home/user/crm/modules/UpgradeWizard/index.php(291): require('/home/user/crm/...')
#7 /home/user/crm/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php(761): include_once('/home/user/crm... in /home/user/crm/cache/upgrades/temp/eY1uqJ/SuiteCRM-Upgrade-7.8.x-to-7.10.31/modules/Accounts/metadata/detailviewdefs.php on line 51

This happens when upgrading from any older versions to 7.10.x

ā€œSuiteCRM Upgrade Patch 1.0.1ā€ doesnā€™t help at all with this issue.