Upgrading 7.1.4 to 7.3 error

Hi All

I am upgrading a SuiteCRM instance from 7.1.4 to the latest version and I am assuming that the upgrade path will be incremental and the first upgrade is from 7.1.4 to 7.3.2

So I have a full backup of the database and the website and have run the Wizard for the upload of the ‘SuiteCRM-Upgrade-7.1.x-to-7.3.2’ file through all the steps including the final Layouts step and then I get this fatal error:

Notice: Undefined index: AM_ProjectHolidays in D:\inetpub\apps\SuiteCRM7.1.4Training\include\SubPanel\SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 495

Notice: Undefined index: in D:\inetpub\apps\SuiteCRM7.1.4Training\include\SubPanel\SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 499

Warning: include_once(D:\inetpub\apps\SuiteCRM7.1.4Training) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in D:\inetpub\apps\SuiteCRM7.1.4Training\include\SubPanel\SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 499

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '' for inclusion (include_path='D:\inetpub\apps\SuiteCRM7.1.4Training;D:\inetpub\apps\SuiteCRM7.1.4Training\include\HTMLPurifier/standalone;D:\inetpub\apps\SuiteCRM7.1.4Training\include/..;.;C:\php\pear;modules/AOD_Index/Lib') in D:\inetpub\apps\SuiteCRM7.1.4Training\include\SubPanel\SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 499

Fatal error: Class name must be a valid object or a string in D:\inetpub\apps\SuiteCRM7.1.4Training\include\SubPanel\SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 500

The first two notices are probably ok, but the first warning suggests that the file permissions are incorrect, but the pre-flight checks say permissions are ok, and the file looks to have correct permissions. The file exists and the path matches with the file name that is being looked for.

Any suggestions on how best to resolve ?

Thanks
Tony

Hi All

As a follow up to the above I have made an assumption that the upgrade actually completed 99% and I have run a Repair -> Quick Repair & Rebuild.

That highlighted a number of database issues:

/* Table : cases */
/*COLUMNS*/
/*MISSING IN DATABASE - contact_created_by_id -  ROW*/
 ALTER TABLE cases ADD contact_created_by_id varchar(36)  NULL  ;
/* INDEXES */
/* Table : am_tasktemplates */
/*COLUMNS*/
/*MISMATCH WITH DATABASE - milestone_flag -  ROW [name] => 'milestone_flag'  [type] => 'bit'  [len] => '1'  [default] => '0'  */
/* VARDEF - milestone_flag -  ROW[required] => ''  [name] => 'milestone_flag'  [vname] => 'LBL_MILESTONE_FLAG'  [type] => 'bit'  [massupdate] => '0'  [default] => '0'  [no_default] => ''  [comments] => ''  [help] => ''  [importable] => 'true'  [duplicate_merge] => 'disabled'  [duplicate_merge_dom_value] => '0'  [audited] => ''  [reportable] => '1'  [unified_search] => ''  [merge_filter] => 'disabled'  [len] => '255'  [size] => '20'  [dbType] => 'bool'  */
 ALTER TABLE am_tasktemplates DROP CONSTRAINT DF__am_taskte__miles__064DE20A ALTER TABLE am_tasktemplates ALTER COLUMN milestone_flag bit NULL ;
 ALTER TABLE am_tasktemplates ADD   DEFAULT '0' FOR milestone_flag ;
/* INDEXES */

Non of which appears to relate to the fatal error I got earlier, but it looks like SuiteCRM is running ok as version 7.3.2

I’d still like to know what caused the upgrade error, but I am now progressing to the next upgrade step SuiteCRM-Upgrade-7.3.x-to-7.4.4