Upgrade SugarCRM 6.5.7

I have a SugarCRM version 6.5.7.

I want to upgrade to newer version. In Admin area it says latest version is “Sugar Updates (6.5.20)”. I can’t find this version. But i found file

SugarCE Migration 6.x to Suite 7.6.6.zip

When i try upgrade using this file, i get error

Sat Jan 18 15:30:15 2020 [13768][9e04f402-5a8b-8698-5f7d-55354e457218][FATAL] Cannot create column Query Failed: ALTER TABLE cases_cstm add COLUMN jjwg_maps_lng_c float(11,8)  NULL : MySQL error 1060: Duplicate column name 'jjwg_maps_lng_c'

What is the correct way to upgrade SugarCRM or fix above error ?

I reverted chanegs, went back to version 6.5.7, then used file "SugarCE-Upgrade-6.5.x-to-6.5.26.zip’ to upgrade to version 6.5.26. Upgrade went fine, i can see new version in MySQL

MariaDB [sugar_crm]> select * from config where category='info';
+----------+---------------+--------+
| category | name          | value  |
| info     | sugar_version | 6.5.26 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

MariaDB [sugar_crm]> 

But site shows error

**Fatal error** : require_once(): Failed opening required 'modules/KReports/KReport.php' (include_path='/mnt/data/sites/sugar.lakeview.ws/html:/mnt/data/sites/sugar.lakeview.ws/html/include/..:.:/usr/share/php') in **/mnt/data/sites/sugar.lakeview.ws/html/include/utils/autoloader.php** on line **74**

Look like some module missing. Where do i get this module for SugarCRM version 6.5.26 ?

I don’t need this specific version, i am trying this to usee upgrade from this version to 7.x works.

KReporter is an external add-on, it is not part of SuiteCRM.

Either you contact the developers to ask about it, or you can uninstall the add-on from Module Loader before attemptimg the upgrade.

Let us know how that goes.

Thanks for the reply. When i try to remove Modules, i get errors like

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'modules/jjwa_Tools/jjwa_Tools.php' (include_path='/mnt/data/sites/sugar.lakeview.ws/html/include/HTMLPurifier/standalone:/mnt/data/sites/sugar.lakeview.ws/html/include/..:.:/usr/share/php') in /mnt/data/sites/sugar.lakeview.ws/html/include/utils/autoloader.php on line 74

I can’t find this file “jjwa_Tools.php”. Where do i get a copy of this module, that work with SugarCRM 6.5 ?

Your installation seems quite unhealthy. You seem to have left-overs from modules (JJWG Maps), and be unable to completely uninstall them? :worried:

These aren’t really SuiteCRM problems, they’re not even SugarCRM problems, they are add-on related problems in your installation.

This should all be recoverable (hopefully) but it requires some specific attention, to go looking for the PHP references and clear them up. Can you get some help from a PHP developer, preferably locally?