Upgrade from 7.8 to 7.10 - Old Email import

I want to upgrade my version from 7.8 to 7.10. But i could not loose my emails in DB. I could not want to sync imap mail. I just use internal old mails. Is it possible to import old emails in my new version?

Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean, can you explain better?

Theoretically if you upgrade, your email configuration won’t change, so it will be like it is now, with all your emails as they were before…

Let me explain;

My SuiteCrm version is 7.8.6.
In my sent Email box, there are 8319 mails. After upgrade to 7.10.10, There is no emails. When i sync with my personal email account, just sync only 800 email. I think suitecrm keeps my email internal database. I should import them to see in my box. But how can i do, i don’t know?

Sorry for the delay answering… I was (am!) a bit unsure of what to write.

My interpretation of what is happening to you is:

• your SuiteCRM imported the 8000 emails and then (SuiteCRM or some other email client you use) deleted them from the server. This is why when you try to import on the upgraded system, from the server, the emails aren’t there.

• your imported emails aren’t surviving the upgrade. I am not sure if this is a bug, or by design. There might be restrictions in upgrading the emails database from the old email module to the new one.

Since there you will never get your emails from the server (they don’t seem to be there anymore), your only way forward is to try and get the upgrade to migrate your emails correctly, or else to make a migration process yourself. I hope this is not very complicated, but I am not sure…