Upgrade from 7.4.x to 7.5 Problems

hello, i upgrated from 7.4 to 7.5.1, and…

error when try to open a quote:

PHP Fatal error: Smarty error: [in cache/modules/AOS_Quotes/DetailView.tpl line 505]: syntax error: unbalanced parenthesis in if statement (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 1284) in /var/www/html/crmtest/include/Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1094, referer: http://10.34.19.170/crmtest/index.php?action=ajaxui

thanks! :wink:

I upgraded my sandbox (replication of live) and it appear to run fine.

thank you for the fix!

Thu Jan 28 00:39:47 2016 [7802][1][ERROR] Unable to load custom logic file: custom/include/social/hooks.php

I can also confirm, the 1/25/2016 version of the 7.4.x to 7.5.1 upgrade also worked for me, whereas the previous upgrade didn’t. Thanks!

I installed a fresh 7.4.3 and then ran the 7.4.x to 7.5.1 upgrade with no issues.

Thanks Will.

Now on to the production system…

~eric

One small oddment after the 7.5.1 upgrade, in the maps module, the individual drop-pins icons seem to be missing. The radius icons of “n in this area” are still there, but the little red drop pins seem to be gone. I’ve looked in FireFox and Chrome. Any ideas?

brent

Upgraded from 7.4 to 7.5, then figured out blank admin screen and finally upgraded to 7.5.1. System working much better. Having a problem in the Reports module now, when we open and View a report that uses Meetings data, no data rows are displayed (and no error messages). Basic report info is shown, but ‘Report’ section does not show any data rows. Was working fine before upgrades.

7.4 to 7.5 issues:

where custom/modules/Accounts/AccountsListViewSmarty.php seems to be deleted during the upgrade proccess. If I add this file back in from a backup al works well.

processAOW_Workflow declared twice in modules/Schedulers/_AddJobsHere.php and the generated custom/modules/Schedulers/Ext/ScheduledTasks/scheduledtasks.ext.php. commented out in modules/Schedulers/_AddJobsHere.php and seems to work fine although I get the feeling this may come back to bite me!

Any updates on this issue? Tried to go from 7.5.1 to 7.5.2 today and got the white screen of death again.

Just tried johnmccracken’s advice to copy the AccountsListViewSmarty.php file (ours was missing), and reports seem to work better now. A 2nd php file was also missing in the same folder and I recopied it: AccountsJjwg_MapsLogicHook.php. Will check our Reporting further but a couple of immediate problematic reports now work again. Thanks!

Upgrading from 7.5.1 to 7.5.2 did not fix the missing Dashboard Activity issue. Was this addressed in this build?

~eric