upgrade error

When upgrading from sugar 6.5 we received the error:
Fatal error: Class ‘ext_rest_linkedin’ not found in /sugar/include/connectors/sources/SourceFactory.php on line 61

Loading pages now shows the following errors:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /sugar/data/Relationships/RelationshipFactory.php on line 189

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /sugar/data/Relationships/RelationshipFactory.php on line 189

did the upgrade complete anyway?

have you tried doing a Quick Repair and Rebuild and a Rebuild Relationships?

It appears to have, but did not return to the upgrade page and any attempt to go there gave an error.

I actually ran into a 2 other errors. For the one below I removed the comment for the file check (looks like someone checked for a file in two spots but then commented out the check routine). That gave me two new errors.

For the hoverenabled related error (/include/connectors/utils/ConnectorUtils.php I simply removed the if statement on line 551 and 552

The other was line 189 in /data/Relationships/RelationshipFactory.php which is: $relationships[$relKey] = array_merge(array(‘name’ => $relKey), $relDef);

I just commented it out.

So far everything appear to be ok, but haven’t played around too much yet.

My mistake in the last post, the first error was with the commented out check in include/connectors/sources/SourceFactory.php

Quick Repair and Rebuild and a Rebuild Relationships did allow me to revert these changes and things seem fine for the most part now.

Not sure if this is a problem unique to my environment or might have been resolved with 7.0.1 but wanted to share in case it helps someone else.