Upgrade error "ImapHandlerFactory" installation via Xampp

Hello,

due to problems with our webserver I had to install Suitecrm via Xampp. So far it worked without problems. If I want to update Xampp to the newest version I get the following error messages, see below:

I have already done the following.

• IMAP activated in the PHP.ini file
  • Folder permission on the folder Xampp - full access

I’m afraid I don’t know what to do. I hope someone here can help me. Thanks a lot

Warning : include_once(C:\xampp\htdocs\CRM\modules\UpgradeWizard/…/…/include/Imap/ImapHandlerFactory.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\CRM\modules\UpgradeWizard\uw_utils.php on line 45

Warning : include_once(): Failed opening ‘C:\xampp\htdocs\CRM\modules\UpgradeWizard/…/…/include/Imap/ImapHandlerFactory.php’ for inclusion (include_path=‘C:\xampp\htdocs\CRM;C:\xampp\htdocs\CRM\include\HTMLPurifier/standalone;C:\xampp\htdocs\CRM\include/…;C:\xampp\php\PEAR’) in C:\xampp\htdocs\CRM\modules\UpgradeWizard\uw_utils.php on line 45

Notice : Undefined index: LBL_CURRENT_PHP_VERSION in C:\xampp\htdocs\CRM\modules\UpgradeWizard\uw_utils.php on line 1126

Fatal error : Class ‘ImapHandlerFactory’ not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\CRM\modules\UpgradeWizard\uw_utils.php on line 1171

From what I see on your logs. The issue could be related to the PHP version installed on your server. Make sure it’s compatible with the version you are trying to install.
Please check here: https://docs.suitecrm.com/admin/compatibility-matrix/

Thanks,

AlxGr

Hello,

thank you for your answer. The PHP versions comply with the Compatibility Matrix requirements. I have also tested different versions of php and SuiteCRM. Currently I am using PHP version 7.3 and SuiteCRM version 7.11.10 Sugar version 6.5.25 (Build 344) This runs on my webserver in the same configuration without errors.

Hi,
is the PHP IMAP module installed & activated (see php.ini)?

Additionally, I found a fix for a similar error message on github, but I’m not sure if it will help you. Try to add

require_once __DIR__ . "/../../include/Imap/ImapHandlerFactory.php";

to modules\UpgradeWizard\uw_utils.php above line 1171.

Hey,

the imap module was not activated correctly. I have now activated it correctly in the php.ini file then it worked with my user with administrator rights. The normal users still got an error, but could work with it. I have now installed it at another online hoster-> Hetzner. There it works without problems. Thanks for your help.

1 Like