Update 7.8.2 auf 7.10.24 macht Probleme

Hallo Zusammen.
ich versuche eine SuitCRM-Installation von 7.8.2 mit Sugar Ver. 6.5.24 upzudaten.
Das Update wird über den Upgradewizard durchgeführt.
Laut der Versionsseite hat das auch geklappt. (Version 7.10.24 Sugar Version 6.5.25(344))
Leider habe ich aber folgende Probleme:

1. Das Design ‘Suite R’ ist nicht mehr vorhanden. Es gibt nur noch ‘Suite P’
  2. Sämtliche Mailadressen sind nicht mehr da.

Was ich schon weiß?

1. wird versucht eine Mail zu speichern kommt ein Fehler. In der suitecrm.log finde ich viele Einträge, dass Felder in der DB nicht vorhanden sind.
  2. in der UpgradeWizard.log finde ich
    Upgrading the database from 6.5.24 to version 6.5.25
    Running SQL file /var/www/html/db/cache/upgrades/temp/2iJbRA/scripts/65x_to_65x_mysql.sql
    **** Skipping schema upgrade for point release.*
    Rebuilding JS Langauages
    Rebuilding Dashlets
    At updateVersions()… updating config table and sugar_version.php.
    sugar_version.php successfully updated!
    Die Datei 65x_to_65x_mysql.sql gibt es aber nicht. Somit scheint auch das DB-Update nicht gemacht zu sein.

Kann mir jemand sagen, wo ich sehe, ob die Datenbank auf der richtigen version ist?
Hat jemand Vorschläge, wie ich weiterkomme?

Danke
Joe

Can you go in ** Admin / Repairs** and run a Quick Repair and Rebuild? Then scroll down to the bottom to see if it has a button to sync database with vardefs. If there is, please press it.

When I do the repair, yes there is a section to sync database.
But first time when I start the sync, it runs into an error. I started it a second time, and now it seems to be OK. All mail addresses are there. Thank you for that.

But, still only one theme. Is ther a way, to get ‘Suite R’ working in 7.10.24?
Thanks for helping me.

1 Like

Sorry, there is only SuiteP, it is (really!) not possible to have SuiteR. This was very discussed at the time, it was a necessary step.

Ok, then I have to accept.
Never than less, many thanks for your help.
Joe

You can select one of 4 sub-themes in the user profile, Layout options, Style.