Unknown Error (8192): preg_replace()

Hi,

I have an errore as this:

Unknown Error (8192): preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead occurred in /opt/bitnami/apps/sugarcrm/htdocs/include/Smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php on line 268 [2015-09-08 16:28:42] display_stack_trace caller, file: /opt/bitnami/apps/sugarcrm/htdocs/include/utils.php line#: 3203
[L:](:StackTraceErrorHandler)
/opt/bitnami/apps/sugarcrm/htdocs/include/Smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php[L:268](:preg_replace)
/opt/bitnami/apps/sugarcrm/htdocs/include/Smarty/Smarty.class.php[L:1491](Smarty_Compiler:_compile_file)
/opt/bitnami/apps/sugarcrm/htdocs/include/Smarty/Smarty.class.php[L:1424](Smarty:_compile_source)
/opt/bitnami/apps/sugarcrm/htdocs/include/Smarty/Smarty.class.php[L:1263](Smarty:_compile_resource)
/opt/bitnami/apps/sugarcrm/htdocs/include/TemplateHandler/TemplateHandler.php[L:112](Smarty:fetch)
/opt/bitnami/apps/sugarcrm/htdocs/include/TemplateHandler/TemplateHandler.php[L:271](TemplateHandler:buildTemplate)
/opt/bitnami/apps/sugarcrm/htdocs/include/SearchForm/SearchForm2.php[L:246](TemplateHandler:displayTemplate)
/opt/bitnami/apps/sugarcrm/htdocs/include/MVC/View/views/view.list.php[L:255](SearchForm:display)
/opt/bitnami/apps/sugarcrm/htdocs/modules/Users/views/view.list.php[L:57](ViewList:processSearchForm)
/opt/bitnami/apps/sugarcrm/htdocs/include/MVC/View/views/view.list.php[L:266](UsersViewList:listViewProcess)
/opt/bitnami/apps/sugarcrm/htdocs/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php[L:140](ViewList:display)
/opt/bitnami/apps/sugarcrm/htdocs/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php[L:345](SugarView:process)
/opt/bitnami/apps/sugarcrm/htdocs/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php[L:292](SugarController:processView)
/opt/bitnami/apps/sugarcrm/htdocs/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php[L:89](SugarController:execute)
/opt/bitnami/apps/sugarcrm/htdocs/index.php[L:46](SugarApplication:execute)

I did the “Repair&Rebuild” many times but, the error increase.

I setting in file “php.ini” and in file .htaccess with display_errors to off , but null. :frowning:

please help me :frowning:

which version of SuiteCRM are you using? If you’re not certain if you go to administrator menu and choose about it will tell you.

Looking at the regular expression on that line of the smarty compiler class in version 7.3.1 I’m not sure how you could get that error, so it may just be an issue with older versions of Suite?

thanks for the help. :slight_smile:

I installed with “bitnami-sugarcrm-6.5.22-0-ubuntu-14.04” used “VMware Player”, then version 6.5.22

Sorry are you using SugarCRM? This is a forum for SuiteCRM, which was forked from SugarCRM

thanks for the help. :slight_smile:

I installed with “bitnami-sugarcrm-6.5.22-0-ubuntu-14.04” used “VMware Player”, then version 6.5.22

download in site web : https://bitnami.com/stack/sugarcrm/installer, I installed the bitnami in Microsoft server 2012 and with bitnami installed sugarcrm 6.5.22

Ah ok, sorry sorry :dry: