Unabled Cloud Download Icon at crowdin

Hi.

I’m new on this community. I’m tried to download spanish translation of SuiteCRM at Crowdin and the cloud icon (to download) don’t appears. I tried sign in the platform but the icon neither appears.

Thanks.
José Manuel

Have you hit the green button “Join”?

I had click on Join. I’m waiting the project manager to approved the request. How I already registered and joined, I’ll collaborate with the project to help to finish the translation.
crowdin2

Approval done!
(usually its same day approval!)

Thanks @horus68 !

I tried download but the cloud icon still missing and I can’t download files individually.

Please try again now, as I changed a setting for it.
Note. To download the full pack you need to enter your language page and click the download button (if you do it like in your imagem, in the translation screen, you will only get a single file!)

See the description for instructions on download page:
/ Español: La descarga es gratuita. No utilice el botón de descarga desde la página principal: en primer lugar, haga clic en la bandera del país para abrir la página del idioma correspondiente. A continuación, utilice el botón de descarga (icono de la nube en la parte superior derecha). Obtendrá el paquete de idioma específico en formato zip listo para ser cargado en su instancia de SuiteCRM.
Actualizaciones: los paquetes se reconstruyen diariamente para incluir las colaboraciones más recientes de los usuarios. Al actualizar un paquete de idiomas en SuiteCRM necesitará desinstalar primero el paquete antiguo. Vea la FAQ abajo.