Unable to show detail view for roles module

Greetings!

Today I ran the repair roles script from the admin screen (admin > repair > repair roles) and now I cannot view the roles detail view. List view is ok and all other views are ok. The browser gets hung up searching for an address:

http://www. /index.php?action=ajaxui#ajaxUILoc=index.php%3Fmodule%3DACLRoles%26offset%3D3%26stamp%3D1440883559033825000%26return_module%3DACLRoles%26action%3DDetailView%26record%3Db45f9128-03c6-5502-f9e6-559305b67f61

It looks to me that the browser is attempting to run an Ajax script, but inasmuch as I’ve seen this white screen before and “fixed” it by disabling Ajax for the offending module, I’ve been able to fumble along. But under admin > system settings > Configure Ajax User Interface, I have no option to disable the Roles module.

This issue is not generating a php error. The Sugar log is a bit mysterious. It shows:

Sat Aug 29 17:05:40 2015 [6890][1][ERROR] Unable to find relationship ac_coaching_overview_accounts
Sat Aug 29 17:05:40 2015 [6890][1][FATAL] ac_coaching_overview_accountsac_coaching_overview_ida for ac_coaching_overview_accounts failed to load

Sat Aug 29 17:05:40 2015 [6890][1][ERROR] Warning: Multiple links found for relationship contacts_leads_1 within module Contacts
Sat Aug 29 17:05:40 2015 [6890][1][ERROR] Warning: Multiple links found for relationship contacts_leads_1 within module Leads

There is nothing above about the Roles module, and the fatal error is over a custom module, AC_Coaching_Overview, which I attempted to deploy from module builder under the 7.3.0 upgrade patch – which had a bug that has now been resolved under 7.3.1. I did everything I could think of to get rid of the AC_Coaching package, including manually deleting files from the server and dropping tables from the database, but this (and only this) fatal error continues to come up. I’m not at all certain that this fatal error is in any way related to my blank screen issue.

I have ensured that permissions are set per the Suite standard and have run repair and rebuild multiple times, but the blank screen persists.

Any thoughts to point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

I am not sure what the issue is / was; however, I was able to muddle my way past it. I eventually disabled my custom modules, ran a quick repair, then enabled most of the modules. I did not re-enable KReporter. All is good now.