Unable to Login

I have recently upgraded from Sugar CRM 6.5.x to Suite CRM. Everything worked fine with the exception of 2 issues:

1. Certain menu items like Email Templates are now missing. Security Suite Full Edition Login as Sudo option is not available.

2. After 3 days of working okay, I am now unable to log into the system. The same applies with my users. Even after clearing my browser cache, using the forgot password link, I get a link to reset my password, I reset it, but then it goes back to the Classic Sugar 6.5.x theme and the login screen and I am unable to get in. I want to avoid resetting from my PHP SQL dashboard. I also have other users experiencing this issue. My sugarcrm.log is empty at the moment.

Any help would be great. As of now I am unable to log in.

Hi there,

Are you trying to login to the same CRM? Your second comment makes it sound like you are logging in to a different CRM. Either that or the SugarCRM 6.5.x CE theme is cached. If you cannot login, navigate to your database and edit the user in the user table and generate an md5 hashed password and save this as the user password, you will then be able to login.

Thanks,

Will.

I was able to fix the password issue as there seems to be a problem with caching in Chrome when your Google ID is logged in. However, there are still no Email Template options available in any of the Sub menus in Studio or Sub Menu Filters, and the Login as User option under the user record for Security Suite is no longer there. My work around to get to the templates is to access a direct URL. I have done a quick repair and rebuild. Not sure why the menu options didnt migrate over.